New video from my band.

Dig it Danny!!
I like that genre of music. :rock:
I listen to the radio a lot and this is better then 90 percent the stuff they pump out.
You guys getting radio play?
Nice tune :thumbsup:

Not my thing, but great stuff, man. Great song, performance, and production. :thumbsup:
I especially like the look of shame the guitarist gave the singer when he walked in late because of his personal drama. Fucking singers, always something.... :LOL: :LOL:

Meh, moral of the story is he is better off without her and will probably have way more fun on his way to finding the next miss' "right" lol. Sorry, my wife is about to have our second kid and the hormones and mood swings are driving me nuts!

Slick production though. You guys do the work yourself and then have it mastered or do you go to a studio and track everything there?

I love your headshake of disapproval as ole boy walks through the door, late for the jams once again lol

Not my thing, but your band is tight. I could do without all of the "Eminem" histrionics by the vocalist.

Kapo_Polenton":2ag06kaj said:
Meh, moral of the story is he is better off without her and will probably have way more fun on his way to finding the next miss' "right" lol. Sorry, my wife is about to have our second kid and the hormones and mood swings are driving me nuts!

Slick production though. You guys do the work yourself and then have it mastered or do you go to a studio and track everything there?

Audio was done a while ago, we have a cd out. The video was filmed a few months ago then mashed together.

Yeah the singer is... well he’s 35, them youngins like those hand gestures and whatnot.? I think for this style he has a great voice. If anyone didn’t notice the guitar whiz with the Petrucci is blind. He’s awesome, great player!

Mailman1971":2l683msj said:
Dig it Danny!!
I like that genre of music. :rock:
I listen to the radio a lot and this is better then 90 percent the stuff they pump out.
You guys getting radio play?
Nice tune :thumbsup:

Radio? What’s that? :LOL: :LOL: Thanks though. When this virus is over we have some shows lined up.

UltraGary":4pl77pqz said:
Nice work! HEY...how does your video get 36K+ views in 1 day?! (honest answers only please ;) )

We have lots of fans in Italy and Argentina! And the bass players wife has probably watched it 15k times. Other than that I don’t know, but we’re pushing it and lots of people are sitting around at home with nothing to do.

Back