New Wolfe VH Mammoth tune / video

Yep... I like the vibe and mojo overall. He definitely focuses on the vocal melodies and they fit the song well. It's kind of refreshing and just 'fun' to listen to. Some good riffs in there as well.... They just played it live last night and it sounded good and band seemed locked in. Looking forward to giving this record a spin.

It’s my favorite Foo Fighters/Alter Bridge mash-up! (I dig both those bands and also wear my influences on my sleeve, it’s not a dis)

I dig catchy music and as another one-man-band guy, really appreciate the effort he puts in.

When listening to it I get little notions of Ed, I don’t think it’s specifically the playing, definitely not the music itself, not sure if it’s just the room the stuff was recorded in or it’s just a DNA thing, but I found him popping in my head at times like when you catch a whiff of something and can’t quite figure out what it is and it’s on the tip of your tongue.

Reactions: Geo
When listening to it I get little notions of Ed, I don’t think it’s specifically the playing, definitely not the music itself, not sure if it’s just the room the stuff was recorded in or it’s just a DNA thing, but I found him popping in my head at times like when you catch a whiff of something and can’t quite figure out what it is and it’s on the tip of your tongue.
I thinks that's on purpose. It seems like he is tossing a little Ed in every song.

absolutely HATED the intrusion of the pizza delivery pun into the midst of the song. interrupted my grooving on the tune. its not funny either.

that said i liked the song alot. i agree w the above that the final riff could have been used as its own song, but it was real good

happy for wvh!

absolutely HATED the intrusion of the pizza delivery pun into the midst of the song. interrupted my grooving on the tune. its not funny either.

that said i liked the song alot. i agree w the above that the final riff could have been used as its own song, but it was real good

happy for wvh!
We can work on your sense of humor later, but in the interim here’s the uncut audio only for you to rock out too

Back