NFL 2021

Please explain to me why Picasso has been allowed to stalk other members and post nothing but vile, ugly, crap.
Which is basically all he does around here.

Thank you.
"I want a group of big black guys to beat the living snot out of you. Then they can all ass fuck your bloody pulp of a body and then shoot their collective loads down your throat so you choke to death on black jizz."

Donnie B. September 9, 2021

You truly are a sick individual, that's what happens when you are on the internet 24/7. Why would you say something so vile just because I think the black national anthem is more DIVIDING than unifying? The NFL is woke and I don't support wokeness at any level, it's no different than pandering. I'm now going to put you on my ignore list sometimes as well!

Donnie B showing his usual racism. Can’t say I’m shocked, but I’m really disappointed he wasn’t banned because of it.

1631284071949.jpeg

Almost 800 yards passing and 7 TD throws between Dak and Tom.

Imagine what it's like playing D on a Brady team. You know if you can stop
the other team one last time and leave at least 1 minute on the clock, you
stand a 50/50 shot at winning.

(Brady is an incredible 9 for 19 in those situations)

i'm not letting the Libby's or BLM take away my beer and football Sundays. Im sure the majority of nfl players think all this shit is dumb. They get can't say it out loud yet. A day will come when all this ends People need to go back to accepting a person for the way he or she is. Take Donnie for example, a gay black guilt transgender asshole. As long as he give me the right amount of change back at KFC he's ok. I don't care what he does after that.

Last edited:
i'm not letting the Libby's or BLM take away my beer and football Sundays.
BLM taking away your football and beer? Are you really this stupid?
Im sure the majority of nfl players think all this shit is dumb.
Yup.
You keep telling yourself that and maybe you'll believe it's true.
People need to go back to accepting a person for the way he or she is.
You don't accept people for the way they are you fucking hypocrite.
Take Donnie for example, a gay black guilt transgender asshole.
WTF?

As long as we're tossing personal insults:

Artjr.
Just another overweight slob who looks down on women, coloreds, and anything else that
doesn't fit in with his ugly view of the world.

I bet you kick your dog and slap your girl/guy/kids cause it makes you feel more manly.

Folks like you need to just get old and die off so this country can get back to moving forward
instead of looking backwards.

Have fun in the sandbox you piece of shit.

Last edited:
BLM taking away your football and beer? Are you really this stupid?

Yup.
You keep telling yourself that and maybe you'll believe it's true.

You don't accept people for the way they are you fucking hypocrite.

WTF?

As long as we're tossing personal insults:

Artjr.
Just another overweight slob who looks down on women, coloreds, and anything else that
doesn't fit in with his ugly view of the world.

I bet you kick your dog and slap your girl/guy/kids cause it makes you feel more manly.

Folks like you need to just get old and die off so this country can get back to moving forward
instead of looking backwards.

Have fun in the sandbox you piece of shit.
This just shows what a fool you really are. What you think of me means nothing. You voted for this POS that's in office now. Great judge of character you have.

Last edited:
That right there shows you have terrible judgement.

OK then.
We now all know Panny's way of deciding if you are worthy of him.

1) Did you vote like he did?

and

2) Do you still support the fuck even after everything that's happened since 1/5?

Look this all tit for tat. I dont need a president, im not on welfare and I might use the post office once in blue moon, so I really dont even need the US govt. They want me for that April payment every year

What happened on the 6 th compared to what biden has done in 8 months is nothing.

Amazing how some of you get all hazy and glazed over when thinking back on that day.

That shit was EPIC BAD!
Our allies and enemies all over the globe went on alert as the events kept escalating,
worried that the election was going all to hell and that the USA was no longer a Democracy.

Watch for the made for streaming movies that will be coming out very soon.
Read yesterday that 2 are currently underway and there's another 2 in discussions.

DAMN!!!!! If only we were back in the 80s. I could see Mel Gibson and Bruce Willis
teaming up and going on Die Hard/Lethal Weapon on those riot/mob idiots.

693e872020ad90caf329ea2c8e08ec38.jpg

I vote for Chiwetel Ejiofor to play Eugene Goodman.

Last edited:
Back