NFL 2021

Amazing how some of you get all hazy and glazed over when thinking back on that day.

That shit was EPIC BAD!
Our allies and enemies all over the globe went on alert as the events kept escalating,
worried that the election was going all to hell and that the USA was no longer a Democracy.

Watch for the made for streaming movies that will be coming out very soon.
Read yesterday that 2 are currently underway and there's another 2 in discussions.

DAMN!!!!! If only we were back in the 80s. I could see Mel Gibson and Bruce Willis
teaming up and going on Die Hard/Lethal Weapon on those riot/mob idiots.

View attachment 88765

I vote for Chiwetel Ejiofor to play Eugene Goodman.

Like I said you are a mental nut case.

Donnie always wanted to be Mel Gibson during this scene.

lethal-weapon-2-toilet-scene.jpg

Epic Bad Donnie youve never seen epic bad in your sheltered little world. Im standing at the beer coolers in a store and black guy and his white chick come in next to me arguing. Next thing I know there`s blood all over the floor, he cut her throat right there in the store. Thats epic bad.

Donnie, stay the fuck out of my thread and go spend sometime with your wife. She's lonely.

Crazy.

Over 52 Super Bowl games a running back has rushed for over 100 yards only 22 times.
A little over 40% of the time. In every case their team won the game.

Tom Brady has won 35% of the Super Bowls since 2000 without a single 100 yd rusher.

See, why you gotta bring my wife into asshole?
It's an NFL thread. I like the NFL.
Scold your boy Panny for bringing politics into it.

Brady vs Matt Ryan this week for the first time (I think) since the epic Super Bowl comeback.
Ryan's never been the same since that SB.
you're the asshole that started it.. Fuck Tom Brady.

Week II
- Brady today 5 TDs and 0 ints.
- The new stadium in LA is insane.
- Ravens right now are making Mahomes run like he did in the SB.
- Nice comeback by The Titans and Mike Vrabel.

I used to look forward to NFL games. Now, I watch the 12-15 minute highlights on Youtube. I am over Terry B and his crew, the commentators telling me how much the NFL and its stars "care" about causes, d-bag personalities (e.g., Drew Brees), and having a commentator say, "Let's go to Michelle" or some other woman so we can hear what JJ Watt's dog's name is or a player's favorite color when in the 6th grade.

Turn off the volume?
Kinda like going to the stadium that way.
Just a lot easier to take a piss and the food is cheaper.

Back