NGD - EBMM Axis

Love the Flame Amber!:love:

I had a quilt top amber EBMM axis that I bought brand new in 2000 or so, loved that guitar and played the shit out of it. If the neck had been a 12" radius I probably would have kept it but the 10" radius and I just could not fully get along, I loved everything else about the guitar. I also had a Tobacco Burst quilt top just like you have on your wall, it was just an nice as my amber one. EBMM have very consistently good guitars with great QC.

Congrats it's a beautiful guitar for your collection!

I've owned a lot of these and the quality control and uniformity of EBMM just can't be matched. They're a huge bang for the buck, even at current prices. Such stellar guitars.

Wow that one is gorgeous!

I have an Axis with a killer roasted flame maple neck and really nice flame top. It plays so good. And the pickups are great. Sound amazing rolled back on the volume.

I only have the import versions of those (Sterling AX40), but they are hands down the most comfortable guitars for me, and I've been playing them for just over a decade now. With that in mind, I can't imagine how well the EBMM plays. I guess it's time to spend that tax refund . . .

I needed this like I need a hole in my head, but it was a good deal and I've regretted selling a few of my other amber ones.

Here are my others. Don't hate me because I'm beautiful.

Amazing collection! I love the blue one in the middle.

I own two Axis, myself. I picked up this purple BFR with nitro finish a few months ago.

Attachments

• IMG_0679.jpeg
    IMG_0679.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 24
  • IMG_8103.jpeg
    IMG_8103.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 34
  • IMG_8117.jpeg
    IMG_8117.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 33
Congrats!
I have its twin, and another, which is more of a low grade quilt . Was thinking about letting the amber flame go... but every time I pick it up... it plays so great.
Enjoy what I imagine is a great guitar if it plays like the average EBMM. :rock:

Back