NGD - MJT Telemaster

Steinmetzify

So this showed up:

xiq8ZYyl.jpg

Bone nut added:

mCaTuTcl.jpg

Hipshots cause fuck the Gotohs, they're coming off my Viper next, can't stand those things. I might end up replacing all guitars with these, they're damn solid.

XtlQhftl.jpg

It's a weird color, sometimes lighter, sometimes darker....same lighting as the 1st pic, just turned the guitar a little bit. In the sun it's lighter by a lot and almost greenish...

Take some more pics eventually, but hey it's UT and Feb, it's fuckin snowing ya know...

VSDvnLAl.jpg

Back in Tele land. 1 5/8ths inch nut width, some vintage style frets, taking some getting used to. Fat CBS headstock for style points.

BKP Piledrivers, these things are pretty great. They clean up almost better than any pickup I've ever had; ch 2+ boosted on the Herb and if I roll the volume back it sounds like a fuckin piano, I'm kind of amazed. The neck in particular is big and fat...sounds great. Bridge cleans up great, but wish it had some more power. Might end up chucking in a Super D or something...

Tele for brootz/doom? Sort of...I mean it'll DO it; I just have guitars way more suited to it, although it was minimal tweaking on the boosts/fuzzes to get some tones I liked. It's in B standard, and got 12-60 on it. Even then the 3rd feels way loose, so there's no way I could go lower. Luthier bud that set it up for me said the 3rd on a set of 11-56 felt like spaghetti lol

NGD score = 8/10

Last edited:
Back