NGD! Suhr (pics fixed)

Well, not going to lie, I originally bought this one to flip up on reverb but once I got it home and set it up...DAYUM. What an amazing axe! Im not really a fan of fixed bridge guitars but this one just sounds amazing.(side note, I did email Suhr to get a quote on sending it to them for a trem mod) The unfinished black limba neck with ebony board is freaking fantastic! Pretty much new condition, someone REALLY took a hit on this one let me tell you,lots of extra $$$ options on this one
Bg4X80Eh.jpg

8Hq1jbMh.jpg

tmnqdcKh.jpg

pRWGM0Kh.jpg

QNkvANQh.jpg

HifTWxQh.jpg

BFFEMAbh.jpg

Very cool. Is that something Suhr would even want to do? I prefer locking trem as well just cause the set screws on the fixed or fender style bother my hand. I'd say leave it as is and see if you can get used to it.

Post the specs. I'm assuming it's got a 1.650 nut like 99.9% of Suhrs. Do you feel the difference between your TA neck width? My 2 Moderns are 1.687 which seem to make a big difference to me.

That looks great!
I love a Floyd and always have to have one or two but a good fixed bridge guitar just rings better and just has better tone. A great floyd guitar will never beat out a great fixed bridge for richness of tone. Never.

check this shit out. For the past few days we've been trying to figure out what was causing hives and a rash on my arms...Can you guess what it was? Take a shot... The freaking unfinished Limba neck...wtf. It hadn't even occurred to me that the rash was flaring up after playing/touching the guitar. Earlier I just happened to remember hearing people having reactions to cocobolo so I googled reactions to Limba and there it was. Some people experience hives and respiratory issues...UGH

lessthan12":1m35wrip said:
check this shit out. For the past few days we've been trying to figure out what was causing hives and a rash on my arms...Can you guess what it was? Take a shot... The freaking unfinished Limba neck...wtf. It hadn't even occurred to me that the rash was flaring up after playing/touching the guitar. Earlier I just happened to remember hearing people having reactions to cocobolo so I googled reactions to Limba and there it was. Some people experience hives and respiratory issues...UGH
That sucks!
It's a good thing you don't jam naked. :D

Back