NGD - Tom Anderson Arch Angel

  • Thread starter Thread starter stratjacket
  • Start date Start date
stratjacket

stratjacket

Well-known member
Saw this on Reverb and then found it on TGP at a cheaper price. Got a decent offer on it. It arrived last week and been spending some time with it before posting to get past the initial lust and see if I really might love it.

The seller installed a Dimarzio AT and a single coil. I swapped those out and put a Bare Knuckle Painkiller in the Bridge and a Dimarzio Air Norton S in the neck. Installed a Tremol-No to lock the bridge down. Gave it a good cleaning and set it up to my liking.

I am in love. It's very light, almost plays itself. It's a fun guitar to play.

Tom Anderson Arch Angel
6 lbs 3oz
Okoume Body
Mahogany Neck
Blackheart Fingerboard
24.75" short scale length
recessed baby Floyd
locking tuners
TA-ArchAngel - 1.jpeg

TA-ArchAngel - 2.jpeg

TA-ArchAngel - 3.jpeg
 
I never pay attention but I assume they are still in business? Always wanted to check out them and Parker…Brian Moore and a few others….
 
Man...killer...hs..white..black hw, hog neck and body (basically)...and an Anderson! Tom makes phenomenal guitars and that one looks ready to rip. Congrats!
 

Similar threads

ultimatemetalguitartones
Replies
11
Views
380
ultimatemetalguitartones
ultimatemetalguitartones
D
Replies
36
Views
6K
gibson08
gibson08
Back
Top