No talk about Corona Virus?

sytharnia1560":1tlhg9uz said:
CNutz":1tlhg9uz said:
I personally know several Dr's, and Nurses that work with covid patients. They all say they only go on vent if the patent is what they call "close to tired out" meaning the patient is breathing very rapidly to keep the oxygen level up, but that rapid breathing will wear them out and they would otherwise die. That's when they go on vent. Last resort kind of thing.

was that from Feb/Mar as well or just later on?

The Dr's, and Rn's I know would have dealt with people after March.

Here in Texas we had low death numbers in March. Our first Death was recorded Mar 18th.
April 15-30 deaths per day
Jun 15-40 deaths per day
Now July-Aug was our second wave, and it was bad 40-330 deaths per day

We are currently at 30-125

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 308
New Zealand officially has 3 more years of leftist hell..Fuck even the Greens won a fucking seat (there first one EVER) in our biggest city. Auckland is officially California I guess.... It is amazing how a government who has nothing they promised last election and in fact all the things they campaigned on then are it worse states can have such a huge victory, clearly NZ has turned in to a bunch of scared sheep so the COVID fear mongering has worked fantastically for Prime Minister horse shit

Indeed it has, brother, and don't forget her big veil-wearing hugs and tears. :doh:

We had an election last night too - the ACT (Australian Capital Territory), where Commie Canberra™ is situated. Get this:

Labour won and the Greens got at least 3 seats, with the possibility that its tally could peak as high as 6 once counting is over. :doh:

The Labour leader gave his acceptance speech with his husband at his side. :confused: :LOL: :LOL:

Canberra has gone full-libtard, and you know what I like to say about that:

Never, ever go full-Libtard. :thumbsdown: :LOL: :LOL:

Attachments

• Libtard - Never Go Full Libtard.jpg
    Libtard - Never Go Full Libtard.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 259
Monkey Man":2a618xvp said:
Indeed it has, brother, and don't forget her big veil-wearing hugs and tears. :doh:

We had an election last night too - the ACT (Australian Capital Territory), where Commie Canberra™ is situated. Get this:

Labour won and the Greens got at least 3 seats, with the possibility that its tally could peak as high as 6 once counting is over. :doh:

The Labour leader gave his acceptance speech with his husband at his side. :confused: :LOL: :LOL:

Canberra has gone full-libtard, and you know what I like to say about that:

Never, ever go full-Libtard. :thumbsdown: :LOL: :LOL:

shocking right.

A guess what after 2 weeks of new COVID cases all being in managed Isolation coming through the border, toady THE DAY AFTER THE ELECTION we now have a new case in the community ... how fucking convenient that it didn't happen right before election day :doh:

sytharnia1560":89xdvyge said:
shocking right.
:yes:

sytharnia1560":89xdvyge said:
A guess what after 2 weeks of new COVID cases all being in managed Isolation coming through the border, toady THE DAY AFTER THE ELECTION we now have a new case in the community ... how fucking convenient that it didn't happen right before election day :doh:
Yup.

Hey brother, Chairman Dan just had his press conference. We've been waiting a long time for this day come 'round 'cause the big reassessment and changes were telegraphed to be today.

As I've predicted to the few I know, the commie bastard eased social restrictions slightly but made no effort to allow businesses to reopen... unless you count pet grooming and hairdressers as being vital to the economy.

I predicted that he'd allow private tennis and golf to resume, with social-distancing restrictions, and lo and behold, that's what he did.

We're now allowed out of our houses for more than 2 hours if shopping (for food - what else is open? Nothing).

We're now allowed 2 visitors to our houses, up from the previous 1, whom you had to nominate.

Whoopee fuckin' doo. Welcome to the DPRV. :thumbsdown: :doh: :gethim: :LOL: :LOL:

Krull":89xdvyge said:
I've said it before and I'll say it again. The future is libtarded. :LOL: :LOL:
There was never any doubt if one'd read the Book of Daniel / 1984 / followed the past 100 years of history / understood human nature.

:doh:

Monkey Man":6r4gxosi said:
As I've predicted to the few I know, the commie bastard eased social restrictions slightly but made no effort to allow businesses to reopen... unless you count pet grooming and hairdressers as being vital to the economy.

I predicted that he'd allow private tennis and golf to resume, with social-distancing restrictions, and lo and behold, that's what he did.

We're now allowed out of our houses for more than 2 hours if shopping (for food - what else is open? Nothing).

We're now allowed 2 visitors to our houses, up from the previous 1, whom you had to nominate.

Whoopee fuckin' doo. Welcome to the DPRV. :thumbsdown: :doh: :gethim: :LOL: :LOL:

Krull":6r4gxosi said:
I've said it before and I'll say it again. The future is libtarded. :LOL: :LOL:
There was never any doubt if one'd read the Book of Daniel / 1984 / followed the past 100 years of history / understood human nature.

:doh:

jesus christ bro what a fucking nightmare.

During our election campaign one of the moderators asked "what is your COVID plan B" and the answer from both of the main parties was "vaccine" ...... the bottom line is there is no PLAN A so why the fuck would there be a PLAN B ???? they are making shit up as they go

My kids asked me if I would get "the" vaccine (after explaining to them the positives and negatives of vaccines) .. I said why would I get a vaccine for something that I have no symptoms and then no negative effects? I then showed them the vaccine trials that have been stopped because of unexpected outcomes. ... in this time of "cult of personality" politics the only thing I can do as a dad is make sure my kids look at all sides and do 't believe everything you read online..it is their future that is at stake here not mine

Indeed, brother.

No plan B here either. :doh:

I didn't hear today's figures, but yesterday there was only 1 new case in the DPRV and zero deaths. Thought you'd like that one. :LOL: :LOL:

Perhaps you could ask the kiddies why they think a vaccine would be necessary to force something the body already has the ability to do. It could be a handy gateway into healthy living for them. I say this 'cause I know how tough it is these days to get kids to eat anything healthy.

We stopped at one of my favorite BBQ joints on our way out to Leesburg yesterday, and not one person (young or old) was wearing a mask. It was awesome! Can't say I was impressed by their new coleslaw recipe. F***-it! I'm sliced pork, fries and baked beans man. :thumbsup:

Whenever we're in Leesburg, we visit the site where Randy Rhoads was killed. I was going to take some video, but there's plenty out there. We're hoping to move to Leesburg next year. Great place to do just about everything, except cross-country skiing. :LOL: :LOL:

Monkey Man":1kc58rho said:
Indeed, brother.

No plan B here either. :doh:

I didn't hear today's figures, but yesterday there was only 1 new case in the DPRV and zero deaths. Thought you'd like that one. :LOL: :LOL:

Perhaps you could ask the kiddies why they think a vaccine would be necessary to force something the body already has the ability to do. It could be a handy gateway into healthy living for them. I say this 'cause I know how tough it is these days to get kids to eat anything healthy.
Be cool and
tenor.gif
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: ...

Looks fairly grim here in SAN DIEGO. Folks are dropping fucking DEAD diseased flies on crack from shit all over the place here.

Sucks to be here in SAN DIEGO. :D

Attachments

• Sunny Bunny.jpg
    Sunny Bunny.jpg
    198.1 KB · Views: 231
I think we all need to high 5 Monkey Man as he prepares to be let out of his 3 month lockdown tonight ... well done mate you made it through :thumbsup:

sytharnia1560":29epxmnx said:
I think we all need to high 5 Monkey Man as he prepares to be let out of his 3 month lockdown tonight ... well done mate you made it through :thumbsup:
I'm not sure what you mean by his 3 month lockdown? To the best of my LIMITED knowledge Andrews still has them locked down and they can now travel 25ks as of a couple of weeks back instead of the original 5ks they had. Other than that most things are still locked down............'I believe'. :dunno:

So maybe NO high fiving MM as he'll STILL be using his 5 to personally pleasure himself at home on his own. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Thanks guys. :thumbsup:

It was actually 111 days all-up. Ends tonight at 11.59PM.

Not much will change for me other than the fact that when I walk up to the local shops I'll have options besides food. :LOL: :LOL:

Monkey Man":o9ogjl4e said:
Thanks guys. :thumbsup:

It was actually 111 days all-up. Ends tonight at 11.59PM.

Not much will change for me other than the fact that when I walk up to the local shops I'll have options besides food. :LOL: :LOL:

Interesting, your football final was in Brisbane over the weekend & now he opens up other stores.

I wonder how much the pay off was to that retard to have it in Brisbane and when it was over Melbourne then opens up.

Smells very fishy just like a female basketballer's sweaty panties after a long hot game. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

It gets worse, mate:

We weren't even allowed to gather to watch the friggin' final on TV! :no:

He did exactly the same thing on mother's day - retracted the rule that prevented visitations the very next day. :doh: :LOL: :LOL:

He's a piece of commie work, that dude. :thumbsdown:

Monkey Man":i6inoe23 said:
It gets worse, mate:

We weren't even allowed to gather to watch the friggin' final on TV! :no:

He did exactly the same thing on mothers' day - retracted the rule that prevented visitations the very next day. :doh: :LOL: :LOL:

He's a piece of commie work, that dude. :thumbsdown:
He's ACTUALLY Biden's long lost twin brother OR Hunter's missing retarded twin. Take your pick as they're both 100% corrupt on every level.

WGAF":1q1ur7o7 said:
sytharnia1560":1q1ur7o7 said:
I'm not sure what you mean by his 3 month lockdown? To the best of my LIMITED knowledge Andrews still has them locked down and they can now travel 25ks as of a couple of weeks back instead of the original 5ks they had. Other than that most things are still locked down............'I believe'. :dunno:

So maybe NO high fiving MM as he'll STILL be using his 5 to personally pleasure himself at home on his own. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

:LOL: :LOL:

I think most things will be open (bars etc) aren't they?

Back