No talk about Corona Virus?

Monkey Man":3a3rp7ai said:
PDRV Chairman Dan update:

It came to light today that the night-time curfew, one of the many components of our stage-4 lockdown, was dreamed up and instantiated solely by the Chairman himself.

He did not consult with the police, nor did he talk to the health department or CHO; he simply thought it would be a good idea. I don't swear often, but geez, what a fucking commie. Introduces a stifling measure simply to satisfy his need to feel like he's in control of our lives. :doh: :gethim:

For the record, there's no evidence that curfews enhance the efficacy of stage-4 lockdowns. None whatsoever.

I've said it all along, the fact that you can see through this guy and sense his revelling in the act of dictating our every move.

yeah what I have been seeing about him is scary shit ... can't scotty step in at all?

Na bro'; ScoMo's got no power to do anything.

The state-of-emergency declarations empower the states to do what they want.

Monkey Man":2se4h2bx said:

unreal ... Mind you at least that gives you the option at some point to bale out of that state and live somewhere else under "sane" "leadership". Unlike here in NZ where SINdy is the almighty ruling cunt face of the whole place

sytharnia1560":33pxpha5 said:
Monkey Man":33pxpha5 said:

unreal ... Mind you at least that gives you the option at some point to bale out of that state and live somewhere else under "sane" "leadership". Unlike here in NZ where SINdy is the almighty ruling cunt face of the whole place
I found organic eggs which are quite similar to the organic mango such that they're both seriously seeded.

That went way over my head, Snake (great avatar!)... I mean, Bubba. Failed to decipher the cipher. :confused:

sytharnia1560":3e9ud8wy said:
Monkey Man":3e9ud8wy said:

I think it's got something to do with the fact that in Australia the states existed before the actual country.

Yeah, GeeSinDuh's holding all the cards, you poor bugger. You need a Trump card to trump her jokers.

Monkey Man":1s6uzgn5 said:
That went way over my head, Snake (great avatar!)... I mean, Bubba. Failed to decipher the cipher. :confused:

Yeah I sure hope drugs were involved in that reply

sytharnia1560":1s6uzgn5 said:
Monkey Man":1s6uzgn5 said:

I think it's got something to do with the fact that in Australia the states existed before the actual country.

Yeah, GeeSinDuh's holding all the cards, you poor bugger. You need a Trump card to trump her jokers.

Sadly the only political parties who are saying all the right things will not get enough votes to make any difference ... we are fucked for the next 3 years at least

Sorry guys...

I was having or in a transitive spiritual symbolic juxtaposing mental moment similar to a~b as b~c then we must have a~c or in a general sense to abstract congruence. I then went onto to play with imaging something else I thought interesting. Visualize any field that's familiar to you (or me) and then place a dime on its ground (at your foot) that has a "arrow" extending away into space front this place to a terminal point (2 points now). I was fucking around with the idea of transferring this emotion onto a carbon sketch. This in my mind (just here as they're infinite) would portray the "sandstorm" I can extremely and clearly discern from my parietal lobe. It's it a fundamental vector field given the velocity of the "sandstorm" given by the particle (dime) at F(R). Then if you can visualize each point in space crammed together all uniquely directed explicitly again away into space, this is a field scaling (scalar quantity) that is a infinite but bounded :aww: surface as our know viewable Universe of teeny weeny itsy bitsy sumpin retarded FAKE FAKE HOAX HOAX made up years. I hope yawl be good now if ya hear me and be sure to change the SSID's from time to time folks. ;)

Vector Knows. :confused:

:)

Oh, we hear ya Bubba; the question is whether or not we understand the deets, mate.

Not all of us are mathematically-gifted, least not I. :doh:

Monkey Man":dfcu006l said:
Oh, we hear ya Bubba; the question is whether or not we understand the deets, mate.

Not all of us are mathematically-gifted, least not I. :doh:
Brother - It was a quick slap in my stupid face to get me back into the perfect reality at hand here - messing around with yawl! :D

Monkey Man":1f9ypc71 said:
Serious though brother. I get down sometimes on myself because my baby bride works her tail off and my mission is to make her the best woman she can ever be with me always there...thanks for listening brother.

Sometimes I feel just like Wes - too much too many times in my life. You know where I'm coming from mate. :(

:shocked:

Attachments

• TRUMP Nightmare.jpg
    TRUMP Nightmare.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 544
Update: :)

Just a thought. I'll drop the redneck-hick-shit for the moment.

If and when the magic is performed by introducing a vaccine. I would suppose it would be some kind of live attenuated COVID-19 vaccine. I've never had a flu shot and I don't see any reason to turn in (upgrade/transform) my trusty 25 years old TC electronic G-Major for some big old doorstop high highfalutin Axe-Fx. Screw that shit, come on man! :aww:

JMP2203":3t9lisys said:

I'm surprised they put that back up.... I heard they took this vid down from Tucker and pulled all her Twitter and Facebook. If she wasn't over the target they wouldn't go to all the trouble to dismiss and destroy her. Remember Fauci had been funding that coronavirus research in that Wuhan lab doing gain of function experiments on it, the NIH was listed as a grant funder in a 2015 research paper.

Nothing to see here, this is a completely natural coronavirus that comes from nature that attacks the body, lungs, multi-organs, heart, hemoglobin in the blood, in ways doctors have never seen before.

It's not like bunch of other high ranking scientists that don't work for BIG PHARMA and examined the genomic structure have made similar statements, naaaaaaa, you're all crazy.

Giga.Blast":2nl6odd4 said:

If and when the magic is performed by introducing a vaccine. I would suppose it would be some kind of live attenuated COVID-19 vaccine. I've never had a flu shot and I don't see any reason to turn in (upgrade/transform) my trusty 25 years old TC electronic G-Major for some big old doorstop high highfalutin Axe-Fx. Screw that shit, come on man! :aww:

The vaccine they are working on is an RNA vaccine that modifies your human DNA, they have never mass produced a vaccine of this type, sure..... it will be totally safe TRUST SCIENCE!!!!! Oh wait did BIll Gates wonder Malaria vaccine kill a bunch of people in Africa?? Look it up.....

harddriver":lzrxw5cw said:
Giga.Blast":lzrxw5cw said:

The vaccine they are working on is an RNA vaccine that modifies your human DNA, they have never mass produced a vaccine of this type, sure..... it will be totally safe TRUST SCIENCE!!!!! Oh wait did BIll Gates wonder Malaria vaccine kill a bunch of people in Africa?? Look it up.....
War Pigs just blew my mind, again. :rock:

So, now that Red Blue Green is dead. I'll borrow the words of the soon late great commie Bernie Sanders and say. This election has now literally entered into existentialism and Trump has knowledge of its whereabouts.

330px-Mitch_McConnell_2016_official_photo_%28cropped%29.jpg

Back