No talk about Corona Virus?

So, after ~8 months of political HACK real-time science fucktion crisis we got:

(962,000) dead worldwide, (200,000) dead in 'MERICA. :aww:

THE BIG BULLSHIT!

:clap:

DPRV under Chairman Dan update:

We now have 3 people on ventilators in the state and 11 new infections in the past 24 hours and yet Chairman Dan says it's too early to discuss easing of restrictions from full stage-4 lockdown + curfew. :gethim:

To think it was initially all about "flattening the curve". Talk about premeditated mission creep. :doh:

Lock us all in cages and throw away the keys, no doubt. :doh:

Only difference is that right now, he hasn't thrown the keys away... yet... :LOL: :LOL:

Sitedrifter":32kybruw said:
Wow Monkey. What would your Chairman do if he had 200k deaths on his watch like the USA has?
It would make no difference <.:=::=:.> but for the fact that YOU ARE A DEAD INERT STINKY IDIOT!!!

tenor.gif

This dude needs to STICK A BANGER & A MASH UP HIS FAT QUEER ASS...

:)

Monkey Man":hu4cloap said:

We now have 3 people on ventilators in the state and 11 new infections in the past 24 hours and yet Chairman Dan says it's too early to discuss easing of restrictions from full stage-4 lockdown + curfew. :gethim:

To think it was initially all about "flattening the curve". Talk about premeditated mission creep. :doh:

So, more infections happened in the White House in a single day than the entire DPRV?

Nice. :scared:

Yeah mate.

Only 1 person on a ventilator in the DPRV now and still 2 weeks to go before our next window for possible easing of restrictions. People are goin' batshit crazy in the lockdown.

Monkey Man":33e8k083 said:
Yeah mate.

Only 1 person on a ventilator in the DPRV now and still 2 weeks to go before our next window for possible easing of restrictions. People are goin' batshit crazy in the lockdown.
Hombre Mate. Be glad us 'MERICANS never fuss about our WHITE JEWISH JELLYFISH healthcare, ever and ever and ever and ever and ever...for some reason because there's a plan somewhere in the active cloud with the long Huessein slong Commander in charge.

:D

GettyImages-175417397-1-300x199.jpg

:rock:

AE0h.gif

It is quite interesting in New Zealand that there is very little attention being given to the fact that the WHO said they think 10% (750million) of the worlds population have most likely had covid (not the 35million figure that is "official") which means the death rate is 10x "smaller" than the so called 1.2% that is being thrown around. Also the media has said very little about the WHO also saying the lockdowns were a mistake and governments should stop using them as a strategy against the virus. They even went as far as to say they are causing more harm ... you know kind of like anyone with even half a brain has been saying since March

You can bet your ass that our wonderful "leader" will not mention this on her election campaign trail ... sadly all the little sheep here in NZ who think she is the second coming will blindly follow her every instruction and she will be reelected

Why did the deaths drop super low when more people are being tested as positive?

They stopped using ventilators! Friends of mine run an ambulance company and they swear that is the cause of so many unnecessary deaths.

Therapeutics and O2 is the key so they say!

Sitedrifter":2t18yb2e said:
Why did the deaths drop super low when more people are being tested as positive?

They stopped using ventilators! Friends of mine run an ambulance company and they swear that is the cause of so many unnecessary deaths.

yes the general consensus is a large amount of the deaths in the first "wave" was because medical staff handled things poorly.. not their fault per se but in hindsight treatments were wrong. Also nursing homes are being managed and isolated a lot more now so that has also shut off the main in risk people to a large degree.

Here in New Zealand it was announced a couple of weeks ago (when the "second wave" hit Auckland) that a large number of ventilators had arrived so there will not be a shortage..... I know a couple of doctors and they said there is no way any doctors would use them unless a patients lungs have stopped work completely

Sitedrifter":18w52gd3 said:

I personally know several Dr's, and Nurses that work with covid patients. They all say they only go on vent if the patent is what they call "close to tired out" meaning the patient is breathing very rapidly to keep the oxygen level up, but that rapid breathing will wear them out and they would otherwise die. That's when they go on vent. Last resort kind of thing.

Now that being said I've heard reports of other hospitals/Dr's just putting really sick people on vents because they don't know what to do. Probably too early.

CNutz":33rezjjx said:
Sitedrifter":33rezjjx said:

I personally know several Dr's, and Nurses that work with covid patients. They all say they only go on vent if the patent is what they call "close to tired out" meaning the patient is breathing very rapidly to keep the oxygen level up, but that rapid breathing will wear them out and they would otherwise die. That's when they go on vent. Last resort kind of thing.

Now that being said I've heard reports of other hospitals/Dr's just putting really sick people on vents because they don't know what to do. Probably too early.
For my father's death, it was coming from a 38 year old fat ORIENTAL female obese RN on that day and in my presence and to my face with a let's just do our job attitude whispered in my ear "it's the death cough coming" as he passed away in my arms swiftly from pneumonia. I've been through 8 prior family experiences nearly identical to this over the past 30 years. I know DEATH in the family.

And I know Rock n Roll... :)

CNutz":3sfquur9 said:

was that from Feb/Mar as well or just later on?

$28 000 000 in fines issued so far. Zero peeps on ventilators. Lockdown continues. :doh:

sytharnia1560":3m6rravx said:
It is quite interesting in New Zealand that there is very little attention being given to the fact that the WHO said they think 10% (750million) of the worlds population have most likely had covid (not the 35million figure that is "official") which means the death rate is 10x "smaller" than the so called 1.2% that is being thrown around.
... and I predicted this here in Feb / March.

Also the media has said very little about the WHO also saying the lockdowns were a mistake and governments should stop using them as a strategy against the virus. They even went as far as to say they are causing more harm ... you know kind of like anyone with even half a brain has been saying since March
Someone asked Chairman Dan's CHO about this this morning, and he spun it to say that they meant it's OK for severe lockdowns to be used to get it under-control in the first place. Slippery.

You can bet your ass that our wonderful "leader" will not mention this on her election campaign trail ... sadly all the little sheep here in NZ who think she is the second coming will blindly follow her every instruction and she will be reelected
Sheeple. Can't be helped. :no:

Back