No talk about Corona Virus?

China's gonna get its ass sued for several trillion at least in the international court, methinks.

Covering it up and even persecuting whistle-blowers on the matter as it did during the initial phase amount to crimes against the rest of the world, and indeed humanity IMHO.

Most had already had enough of its appalling HR record and were fed-up with "having" to continue to rely on it so much, so one can only hope that prosecution of international law and a guilty finding would be the last straw and countries would start tooling up for manufacturing once again.

Monkey Man":1d91wtn3 said:
China's gonna get its ass sued for several trillion at least in the international court, methinks.

Covering it up and even persecuting whistle-blowers on the matter as it did during the initial phase amount to crimes against the rest of the world, and indeed humanity IMHO.

Most had already had enough of its appalling HR record and were fed-up with "having" to continue to rely on it so much, so one can only hope that prosecution of international law and a guilty finding would be the last straw and countries would start tooling up for manufacturing once again.
The WHO needs to go down as well. They’ve been complicit in the cover up. You can tell they’re on the Chinese payroll by watching this interview. Keep in mid China does not recognize Taiwan as a sovereign country.

Monkey Man":1aoynaqm said:
Certainly many good people worked for Hitler, but concerns about their own livelihoods pale into moral insignificance when one considers the agenda they supported, happily or not.
And so were unsympathetic to or of what? :)

It appears that Mr. Navarro's Memo is inline with my thinking. I claimed 6T in this post on Thu, Mar 26. You can bet your last dollar this financial burden is all on CHINA and it's far from over.

DO YOU HATE CHINA, RIGHT NOW? I CERTAINLY DO HATE CHINA IN UNSPEAKABLE TERMS ON THIS MSG BOARD AND I SAY SO WITH EVERY FIBER OF MY LIVING BEING. AND I AM DEAD SERIOUS AS A HEART ATTACK.
Giga.Blast":15ob35fj said:
"A positive biomarker test result usually means that a person has a mutation (change) in the gene, chromosome, or protein that is being tested. More testing may be needed to make a diagnosis or to make sure a positive test result is correct."

$6.$$$.$$$.$$$.$$$… USA! USA!

MM - Die Aufmerksamkeit! Thank you for clarifying this to a German Jew. :)

Giga.Blast":1y0jgayk said:
Told ya'll ita hoax. The Don say so.

BB121AtA.img

How is this different from any other day? :LOL: :LOL:

You got me Jack.

I had a momentary conversation with my long time Mail Man this morning. His name is Arthur (59 y/o) he's from Iraq and has been here since 1975 (now naturalized) and has a thick accent. If you didn't know him you'd think he was AKMED the NY taxi driver. He speaks fluent American English and he's a joy to chat with. "HE" said to me in passing do you remember the AIDS scar back in the 80s? Of course. He then went on and said this crap is no different -- coming from an Iraqi. "We had the TV, radio and our neighbors to inform us. Now we're all hypochondriacs in 60 seconds." Smart man IMHO.

scottosan":1o2i3bvy said:
Monkey Man":1o2i3bvy said:

The WHO needs to go down as well. They’ve been complicit in the cover up. You can tell they’re on the Chinese payroll by watching this interview. Keep in mid China does not recognize Taiwan as a sovereign country.

But wait, there's more...
https://www.banned.video/watch?id=5e8c9 ... 009430c49d

exo-metal":2qj3n112 said:
scottosan":2qj3n112 said:
Monkey Man":2qj3n112 said:

But wait, there's more...
https://www.banned.video/watch?id=5e8c9 ... 009430c49d
Oh the whole 6° of separation logic. If that’s the case we’re all in on it.

Monkey Man":z3xs1n62 said:

How do you sue or go to war with the CCP over this when they supply 97% of our antibiotics and over 80% of raw materials to make generic and over the counter medicines here in the US and around the world. They have already threatened to cut us off. Since NAFTA passed and all out US corporations sold the US out for profits thus supporting the globalist world view. In the 90's GH Bush wouldn't shut up about the NEW WORLD ORDER, I had to listen to him blether on in his speeches at the time!

We can't even make penicilin anymore, the last plant to make that closed in 2004.

The CCP knew what it was doing these past 30 years luring all the pharmaceutical and manufacturing companies utilizing slave labor to undermine the competition having to pay fair wages to employees. Now they have the US and the world by the balls!

I had no idea that almost all of our Pharmacuetical industry has offshored. I thought we still had to have some production capability left like maybe 50% because of national security concerns, NOPE... our USA companies and Politicians SOLD US OUT to the CCP!

Does anyone remember around 2004 or so the melamine in the Dog and cat food that was killing pets. This was contaminated ingredients from China used in the Pet food industry, this should have been a warning. Oh yeah the FDA admits they do not really inspect any of the Chinese Pharma plants and when they do the violations are egregious. It has been said there a lot of medications that have NDMA contamination like the ZANTAC they just pulled from the shelves that the FDA just finally tested, 27,000 times the allowable limit. I don't think we know what the rest of our medical stockpiles have in them.

The Chinese people are suffering under this regime as well, there almost has to be alot more sick and dead in China since they were denying human to human transmission in January through the WHO sycophants. They just announce that all of a sudden by magic they have no more COVID 19 case and they are trying to restart their economy because they are on the brink of economic Deppression as well, they have 40 Trillion in national debt even before this outbreak...

Ultimate big brother

As of just after midnight Wednesday, the city's 11 million residents are now permitted to leave without special authorization as long as a mandatory smartphone application powered by a mix of data-tracking and government surveillance shows they are healthy and have not been in recent contact with anyone confirmed to have the virus.

these are great quotes:

Jan. 22: “We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China. We have it under control. It’s going to be just fine.”

Jan. 30: “We think we have it very well under control. We have very little problem in this country at this moment — five — and those people are all recuperating successfully. But we’re working very closely with China and other countries, and we think it’s going to have a very good ending for us … that I can assure you.”

Feb. 10: “Now, the virus that we’re talking about having to do — you know, a lot of people think that goes away in April with the heat — as the heat comes in. Typically, that will go away in April. We’re in great shape though. We have 12 cases — 11 cases, and many of them are in good shape now.”

Feb. 14: “There’s a theory that, in April, when it gets warm — historically, that has been able to kill the virus. So we don’t know yet; we’re not sure yet. But that’s around the corner.”

Feb. 23: “We have it very much under control in this country.”

Feb. 24: “The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA. We are in contact with everyone and all relevant countries. CDC & World Health have been working hard and very smart. Stock Market starting to look very good to me!”

Feb. 26: “So we’re at the low level. As they get better, we take them off the list, so that we’re going to be pretty soon at only five people. And we could be at just one or two people over the next short period of time. So we’ve had very good luck.”

Feb. 26: “And again, when you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that’s a pretty good job we’ve done.”

Feb. 26: “I think every aspect of our society should be prepared. I don’t think it’s going to come to that, especially with the fact that we’re going down, not up. We’re going very substantially down, not up.”

March 10: “And we’re prepared, and we’re doing a great job with it. And it will go away. Just stay calm. It will go away.”

trump is a cheerleader who is just trying to blame others for his obvious failure to act. his china "ban" had so many loop holes over 400k ppl still traveled from china to the us.

sleewell2":2elypstd said:
these are great quotes:

Jan. 22: “We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China. We have it under control. It’s going to be just fine.”

Jan. 30: “We think we have it very well under control. We have very little problem in this country at this moment — five — and those people are all recuperating successfully. But we’re working very closely with China and other countries, and we think it’s going to have a very good ending for us … that I can assure you.”

Feb. 10: “Now, the virus that we’re talking about having to do — you know, a lot of people think that goes away in April with the heat — as the heat comes in. Typically, that will go away in April. We’re in great shape though. We have 12 cases — 11 cases, and many of them are in good shape now.”

Feb. 14: “There’s a theory that, in April, when it gets warm — historically, that has been able to kill the virus. So we don’t know yet; we’re not sure yet. But that’s around the corner.”

Feb. 23: “We have it very much under control in this country.”

Feb. 24: “The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA. We are in contact with everyone and all relevant countries. CDC & World Health have been working hard and very smart. Stock Market starting to look very good to me!”

Feb. 26: “So we’re at the low level. As they get better, we take them off the list, so that we’re going to be pretty soon at only five people. And we could be at just one or two people over the next short period of time. So we’ve had very good luck.”

Feb. 26: “And again, when you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that’s a pretty good job we’ve done.”

Feb. 26: “I think every aspect of our society should be prepared. I don’t think it’s going to come to that, especially with the fact that we’re going down, not up. We’re going very substantially down, not up.”

March 10: “And we’re prepared, and we’re doing a great job with it. And it will go away. Just stay calm. It will go away.”

trump is a cheerleader who is just trying to blame others for his obvious failure to act. his china "ban" had so many loop holes over 400k ppl still traveled from china to the us.
i can find videos of Pelosi, Cuomo and others saying the same thing

Back