Northern Gaza Is Now A MOONSCAPE!

I just read they killed the deputy leader of Hamas and the muslims blew up 100 people in Iran to celebrate! Those Muslims sure know how to party!

I don't think they're evolved enough. I think that disease of a religion they practice has their brains so warped that they don't have the capacity to understand that the situation is never ever ever going to get resolved except if the USA deployed some democracy over there to the whole damn area. They are incapabable of peace. I'll be you 75% of them don't even know what all the fighting is even about.

I'm at the point in my life where if someone can't adapt to peace and understanding and compassion, I have ZERO use for them.

I've been hearing about the Gaza strip since 1972 and I'm pretty fucking tired of it. Not pro Palestine, not pro Israel, I'm pro fuck the middle east because I'm sick of hearing about it.
The same result every time they are offended; AK47s firing into the air and “death to (insert opponent of the week here)”….yes, they refuse to evolve.

The same result every time they are offended; AK47s firing into the air and “death to (insert opponent of the week here)”….yes, they refuse to evolve.
Regardless, the US empire has caused by far more death and destruction around the world than the modern day Islamic world. It's an objective fact...Japan, Korea, Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, etc., not to mention CIA assassinations in south America, Africa, the color revolutions, coup plots, NORDSTREAM for fucks sake, the list never ends.

Yeah but shooting AK's is dang fun.
Yeah I know y'all love shooting AK's.
1704328771828.png

Only in this day and age can you have a descendant of a colonized and genocided people call someone a nazi for calling them stupid names while at the same time supporting the actual colonization and genocide of an indigenous people.

Only in this day and age can you have a descendant of a colonized and genocided people call someone a nazi for calling them stupid names while at the same time supporting the actual colonization and genocide of an indigenous people.
There are no actual "indigenous people" in the United States. They are ancient migrants from the east.

I'll point out ( again) 75% of Palestinians support Hamas' raid on Israeli civilians on Oct. 7. Fuck the Palestinians. And you actually had the balls to question whether or not they raped Israeli women. But then, you clearly don't give a fuck about women or you wouldn't be here defending people that consider them property. Next you'll be crying about the poor Iranians. You should move over there. I'm sure they'll all be lining up to be your friend. You support terrorism and the murder of jews. Sounds like a nazi to me. You sit here calling me all sort of white man names for Indian slang. Sounds pretty racist to me.

There are no actual "indigenous people" in the United States. They are ancient migrants from the east.
And let's be even more frank. I have Lakota blood in me. The sacred homeland the Lakota were fighting for ( Pa Sapa specifically ) belonged to the Crow a decade or so earlier. We took it from them and killed the shit out of them. Why do you think all Custer's scouts were Crow ?

I've had a lot of time to think about it since 1876. I'm over it. The Palestinians will get over it too.

Who knows. The American Indians were living here when the Europeans came, killed a bunch and took it over, just like the Israelis did to the Palestinians.

And let's be even more frank. I have Lakota blood in me. The sacred homeland the Lakota were fighting for ( Pa Sapa specifically ) belonged to the Crow a decade or so earlier. We took it from them and killed the shit out of them. Why do you think all Custer's scouts were Crow ?

I've had a lot of time to think about it since 1876. I'm over it. The Palestinians will get over it too.
Clinging to the mistakes and deeds of our ancestors isn't a productive use of time and can breed bitterness. My family was slaves. My family owned slaves. Part of the problem I have discovered with this country is that everyone likes to pick at the scabs and reopen old wounds

Who knows. The American Indians were living here when the Europeans came, killed a bunch and took it over.
They are (mostly) of asian origin, it's genetics. Science bro!!!!

Who knows. The American Indians were living here when the Europeans came, killed a bunch and took it over, just like the Israelis did to the Palestinians.
Who knows ? Really ?

Stupid nazi, American Indians are descended from eastasians.

And you actually had the balls to question whether or not they raped Israeli women
You have no clue what actually happened. You just read the propaganda and believe it, like a dope. A crime takes time and evidence to prosecute. But you, in your millennial, purple haired shrieking self righteous wisdom, already know FOR SURE what happened. Enough to genocide a people. Your ancestors and elders would be disappointed, Tonto.

Clinging to the mistakes and deeds of our ancestors isn't a productive use of time and can breed bitterness. My family was slaves. My family owned slaves. Part of the problem I have discovered with this country is that everyone likes to pick at the scabs and reopen old wounds

They are (mostly) of asian origin, it's genetics. Science bro!!!!
Acceptance needs to find the descendants of the people who owned the land his house is on and give it back. Kinda hard to be a beneficiary of manifest destiny while crying about manifest destiny.

You have no clue what actually happened. You just read the propaganda, and believe it, like a dope. A crime takes time and evidence to prosecute. But you, in your millennial, purple haired shrieking self rightouse wisdom, already know FOR SURE what happened. Enough to genocide a people. Your ancestors and elders would be disappointed, Tonto.
Ha ha ha. Yeah, it's a big ol' conspiracy. And I'm the dope. Fucking retarded nazi.

Back