Officers waited for backup because ‘they could’ve been shot’ - Lt Chris Olivarez

SQUAREHEAD

What’s next, Firemen waiting outside a burning building full of kids, letting it burn to the ground because they might get burned?! 😑

This whole situation would’ve gone better if police never showed up and a few armed citizens took charge…

Police ordered to stand down?!

Plainly a blatant attack on the 2nd amendment. Nothing more.
Actually it proves just how important the 2nd amendment is, as the police sure as hell aren’t gonna be there to protect you.

Heartbreaking and Disgusting.

https://nypost.com/2022/05/26/texas...hot-during-uvalde-school-shooting-lieutenant/

Last edited:
😑

31E1AE2B-9CAA-4758-960A-513F120A18E7.jpeg

just a horrible-horrible situation. Thank God some hard chargers from border security showed up.

edit-showed up over an hour later....damn....

So you guys "back the blue" when they're murdering unarmed black folks. All the other times they fail it's fair game to criticize :ROFLMAO:

So you guys "back the blue" when they're murdering unarmed black folks. All the other times they fail it's fair game to criticize :ROFLMAO:
not sure if that's directed at me but quite a few of these guys have brought up chicago time and time again as fucked up failed gun policies. And that's mostly black folks murdering unarmed black folks. I back the blue when they are in the right-in accordance with our laws. If not, and they are stepping on peoples civil rights then fuck them. Also I'm a retired L.E.O., and a father to one of them black folks just so you know. So number one-I'm not a police nut hugger, and two-I'm not a racist homie....just sayin...

not sure if that's directed at me but quite a few of these guys have brought up chicago time and time again as fucked up failed gun policies. And that's mostly black folks murdering unarmed black folks. I back the blue when they are in the right-in accordance with our laws. If not, and they are stepping on peoples civil rights then fuck them. Also I'm a retired L.E.O., and a father to one of them black folks just so you know. So number one-I'm not a police nut hugger, and two-I'm not a racist homie....just sayin...

Wasn't directed toward anyone specifically. Just my observation in general. There are clearly black folks murdering one another, however that has nothing to do with the police murdering unarmed black people, and to bring that up as if that is somehow a means to justify it? Silly far right talking point, my dude.

I remember during Obama's term, the right was shitting all over the police, you don't remember the "Police State" stuff? I remember watching countless videos of far right folks trolling police, and when they got their attention that set the stage for "Police illegally disarmed me", or "Police illegally asked for my ID" videos, etc..

Really it's clear to me the Police are just a pawn in the Left/Right political game.

BTW, I have two half black grand babies, one more on the way, and one grandniece. Actually most of my family is, and has been biracial since the 90's. I'm proud of the progress. I do remember a time when it was unheard of.

BTW, I have two half black grand babies, one more on the way, and one grandniece. Actually most of my family is, and has been biracial since the 90's. I'm proud of the progress. I do remember a time when it was unheard of.
your damn right about that. Congrats on the grandkids. I've got 2 myself now....hard to keep up with them....

Sandy Hook Elementary school was torn down immediately too. Bin Laden buried at sea immediately.

Back