One of our own(Splatter) is fighting COVID 19 UPDATE 9/15/20

harddriver

Splatter- Tracy has been struggling with severe asthma and now has been stricken with COVID 19 and needs our prayers and thoughts, he has been admitted to the ICU to be put on a ventilator. He communicated this today in the OT section.

"I’m in the hospital going to ICU and be put on a ventilator. My pulmonologist says I’ll be fine. I hope he knows what he’s talking about . If not see you on the other side"

Years ago I was in a severe auto accident and alot of people prayed for me and against the odds I survived. I would like to pay a little of that forward to Tracy. Even if you're not a religious person thoughts and prayers to your supreme being can't hurt.

Godspeed your recovery Tracy, My family and I will be praying for your quick recovery!

He named one of the amps that he built Tracy as his brand name so I'm not 100% certain his name is Tracy, if someone knows for sure please let me know. Splatter will work for now.

Been prayin' since I read your comment in the other thread, brother, and will continue to do so.

Godspeed, mate.

That sux. Hope he makes it through altight.
I'm out of the loop, but wasn't he complaining about some breathing and sleeping issues for a while now?
Put on your masks ppl, if not for you for someone like splatter.

Thanks for posting this brother. Even though many of us have never met in person, doesn't matter. Some of us have been communicating on this forum and others for years and years.

Prayers for a full recovery to our forum brother Splatter. My buddy was in the ICU with this a few months ago and made it thru. I'll be keeping fingers crossed he gets thru it quick and back to us.

:rock:

Back