Pasta and beans

VictorB

I love pasta and beans as staple foods, for health reasons and because the possibilities are endless.
I use whole wheat small pasta shells mostly, because beans fold into them nicely. I sometimes add some sliced sausage and/or cheese, because I like them with it. Diced tomatoes, chopped flat parsley or cilantro (coriander leaves), onion, garlic, Thai chilies, allspice, are all things I use a lot.
Do you have any favorite pasta and bean recipes? I would love to hear about them.

buenas noches

My employees are a varied collection of impressive mobile makeup and hair artists based in Seattle, Washington and we are so excited you are here. My team specialize in bridal glamour for the modern bride that has to cherish the look for the rest of her life!
My team has an eye for tricks of the trade and passion for excellence. Our task is to provide that the bride feels prepared and precisely alluring!
Our band have learned with the top in the field and enjoy the aptitude and proficiency to create your glam vision to existance. Our team strive to minister an situation that pilots you, but together, to administer the ultimate form that makes you feel marvelous, optimistic, and Photogenic.
Whether you are looking for a natural visage, look like a model, or to astound the family, you have come to the right place..

Our stylists come from every corner of the planet. Our team is spirited to contribute diversity to Leavenworth community. If you need this skills or need to know more look at our website.
[color=#000_url]hairs to the bride or by Seattle[/color]

Chili Spaghetti is really popular in SoCal.

ccf9df6d-2bc4-4f45-9b77-8970c5b058e3.jpg

Back