Paul Gilbert and Steve Morse jam

That was killer!! Love how Paul's been favoring the slide, just watched the video for his new JHS pedal and he was doing the same copying DLR vocals. 2 amazing players right there, thanks for posting!

M'y god, that was epic. Gilbert is just mindblowing. Morse does not disapoint either, he seems like he slams the hell out of those strings, you can hear the pick attack over the amps!!!!

Really cool how they play off each other and compliment each other, it looks like genuine fun which makes it even better

Kapo_Polenton":1sbkzlwo said:
Gilbert is amazing but his tone has gone to shit with each subsequent endorsement..

Yeah, true. I love Paul, but less a fan of his recent style which is very staccato-like and shrill.

Kapo_Polenton":227fv5ho said:
Gilbert is amazing but his tone has gone to shit with each subsequent endorsement..

I would say that Paul has never really been a guy who had a tone that I lusted after. Not that it was ever bad, but it has never really been great.

I agree. I typ didn't like the look of his guitars either. I guess it was always just about the playing.

Mailman1971":25gs02ca said:
Loved his white Ibanez with black ‘F’ violin holes.
Had a few back in the day.

Still got mine, it’s the one mainstay I’ve had for so many years I don’t even know how long. Fretboard all brown now but it just plays so damn good.

Back