Pedal Board Tech In NYC Area

JR-OZ

Hey Brothers and Sisters hope all is well.,

Purchased a sick pedal board setup from a company that I Dont want to bash, It came in not working, Midi not programmed, Nightmare.

Im looking for a tech i can Pay to fix and program the board Does anyone know anyone in the Nyc area or within 80 miles?

Ps it def wasn't dave Friedman lol we couldn't get together on time table. I should Of waited.

Thanks

Is the company that made it not standing behind their work?

I did a pedalboard for a customer (usually do amp repairs part time) and it was more work and hours than I expected, but it came out great. Customer was thrilled.

Honestly I don't want to get into it because i Don't believe in bashing a company publicly. They just said hey you gave me the wiring scheme and we don't do midi programming. It high quality the wiring was done, But i believe they should of went with a buffer and checked the loops better.

Seems to me one loop is an issue, And something is up with the midi connections. Also needs a buffer cause there is some signal loss.

I am the easiest customer, Give me a price, Lets talk lets get it done. I came to them because they were the experts. But it seems they are the experts of putting together nice looking stuff but technically aren't strong.

If anyone knows let me know.

Back