Perfect addition to my guitar room

BRENTrocks

I’m a HUGE Ace Frehley fan!! He is the reason I started playing guitar. I dedicated a whole corner of my guitar room to Ace. I have met him 3 times. I have his signature (hand signed) tattooed on my left shoulder.

When the 4 original members of KISS reunited in 1996, Ace got a signature guitar deal with Gibson. There were life sized Ace cardboard stand ups distributed to select Gibson dealers in 96.

I was lucky to find one of these in NOS condition, in original packaging last week!!! The perfect addition to my guitar room!!!!

CD810BD9-6A1D-4301-A6FB-ED3E1EE3D6EE.jpeg
DA02A77E-B816-4AE0-8E51-4ABB4FAB729F.jpeg

Cool, I bought one of the guitars and the store gave me the same "Ace" after they displayed it for some time. Still got the cardboard, wish I still had the guitar.

Very cool, but your les Pauls are missing a pickup, :ROFLMAO:

And on a more serious note, love that Ace cutout and that silverburst LP.

Did he charge you for the signature on your arm?? A friend of mine told me years ago Ace was charging for anything he signed lol. Gotta love the guy, always out for the buck. But still cool to have that in your space no question.

Did he charge you for the signature on your arm?? A friend of mine told me years ago Ace was charging for anything he signed lol. Gotta love the guy, always out for the buck. But still cool to have that in your space no question.
I bought an after show meet n greet ticket. So I guess I did pay for it.

that's awesome....I remember coming home from school and blasting double platinum live in the 8-track. Had the demon record and the ace records on my wall. lunch box and halloween costumes as well....good times...

I’m a HUGE Ace Frehley fan!! He is the reason I started playing guitar. I dedicated a whole corner of my guitar room to Ace. I have met him 3 times. I have his signature (hand signed) tattooed on my left shoulder.

When the 4 original members of KISS reunited in 1996, Ace got a signature guitar deal with Gibson. There were life sized Ace cardboard stand ups distributed to select Gibson dealers in 96.

I was lucky to find one of these in NOS condition, in original packaging last week!!! The perfect addition to my guitar room!!!!

View attachment 130756View attachment 130759
Dude, I thought that was Tenacious D and the Ace of destiny banner!!! Lol
Just joking...
Ace freaking rules!!!!

Back