Phil Anselmo - What is going on??

Stepping-on-glass.jpg

apperently Phil has never stepped on sand spurs, nails or a nice healthy piece of broken glass before.

I’ve had the nail go through the top of my foot, I was bitching. Just got a weird sensation through my body even thinking about that lol

Yeah, he should wear a tie!
Plus...
- Unbutton the lower button of the jacket
- Shorten the jacket's sleeves with 1/4" to show shirt cuff better
- Hem the trousers with a good 3" at least...(and slim the leg while you're at it... )

You don't have to go out all Tom Ford 'n shit, but if you tackle the above points, at least you won't look sloppy in your dad's suit. :student:

To think 1970's Ace Frehley was dressed 10 times better than Phil... :ROFLMAO:

My friends brother died of early onset dementia at 45-47 and it was so abysmal, so gruesome, and so incredibly sad you wouldn’t believe it.
I don’t want to imagine it. My grandmother who raised me would speak to me and just make noises. I think to her she was speaking but it just didn’t work.

My friends brother died of early onset dementia at 45-47 and it was so abysmal, so gruesome, and so incredibly sad you wouldn’t believe it.
My grandpa started to show symptoms at 82. Within a year he was gone. Vascular Dementia....he always had super high cholesterol as grandma made him huge farm type meals every day....gravy, butter, with turkey/meatloaf etc...didn't live on a farm but they both grew up on them.

Back