"Popular" Diezel users - past and present

Omega1397

Hey guys,

I was wondering if anyone could provide me with specific records that were recorded with Diezel VH4's. Moreover, I would love to know what tracks on these albums best showcase the Diezel VH4. If anyone could help me out it would be appreciated! :rock:

spguitar

Omega1397":1llx0fme said:
Hey guys,

I was wondering if anyone could provide me with specific records that were recorded with Diezel VH4's. Moreover, I would love to know what tracks on these albums best showcase the Diezel VH4. If anyone could help me out it would be appreciated! :rock:

Smashing Pumpkins - Machina Song:Stand Inside Your Love
When it kicks in after "you're all that i dream".

Omega1397

Follow up:

Does anyone know any albums/songs that were recorded with a Herbert? I want to hear it in the context of a recording mix.

Omega1397":1vkmh3kg said:
Follow up:

Does anyone know any albums/songs that were recorded with a Herbert? I want to hear it in the context of a recording mix.

I'm not sure if this is your cup of tea but the Canadian band Cancer Bats recorded their second last record with a Herbert.

Scott, the guitar player, has been using the Herbert for many years, as well as Morris Amps.

The Herbert is in a lot of their music.

I'm not sure of much else.

Philhouse

Omega1397":15ixoqrq said:
Follow up:

Myles Kennedy uses one in Alter Bridge.
Billy Corgan used on 'Zeitgeist' album I believe.