pre-Brad Cameron footswitch

shadowfax29

Hey! Was hoping one of you guys might be able to give me a hand with this predicament. I have a CCV; It's one of the last if not THE last one to ship before Chris Schmidt dis-associated himself with the Cameron name. Love the amp, but I have a short in the cable for my footswitch. Was wondering if you guys had some advice either on which footswitch I should grab to replace this one with (it's a blank 2 button footswitch with the signature Mark Cameron silver sharpie denoting Channel and Solo) or; I do have some soldering capabilities and could potentially replace the cable and in its place install a jack to hopefully run TRS cable from footswitch to head if possible? Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks guys!

Nick has the foot switch you need. It's a 2 button Hosa switch and comes with the cable. Shoot him a pm or call him at Alto Music in New York. He'll get it right out to you.

Some of the Marshall ones work but no LEDs. I just had Jerry at FJA build one for me. Works great! See my post for a pic

Back