PRIZE ANNOUNCED for upcoming guitar contest part II CHECK IT OUT!

• Thread starter Deleted member 38657
  • Start date

Strat-ish Shape? V Shape? LP Shape? Bass Shape?

• Strat-ish

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • Veeeeeeeeee

Votes: 17 44.7%
  • Less Paul

Votes: 9 23.7%
  • All your bass

Votes: 4 10.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
D

Deleted member 38657

preview-3338160638.jpg
IMG_20230328_171642587.jpg
iu
iu

Hello Lovely Community,

I know it's been days since posting the last contest. So, I thought I would let y'all pick the prize for the next guitar(?) contest I post while you're waiting for that one to conclude. I'm not going to get into specifics about each above option, but it should be fairly obvious to most of you. Look out for more gear contests I will be posting in the coming days. Until then which one of these would you like to see as the next stringed prize? One vote per person, please. No changes allowed :giggle:

❤️ Lisa

Last edited by a moderator:
I just say no to bass.

V can be good, depends on the V
I've found the bass to be fun and helps me out of writer's block sometimes!

If it gets the most votes than it's a free V not often you'll see!

Reactions: rsm
I've found the bass to be fun and helps me out of writer's block sometimes!

If it gets the most votes than it's a free V not often you'll see!
I played bass back in the day too, had a full ADA bass rig and full ADA guitar rig. Also had a BC Rich US custom widow bass, same spec as DD Verni's, that I regret selling.

OCD kicked in so hard. I am sitting awake 4 a.m. here thinking “what is LP is a Studio or Junior”, “what if strat-ish is some Jackson USA superstrat”, “are the shapes just refence or exact ones of the guitars” :D

OCD kicked in so hard. I am sitting awake 4 a.m. here thinking “what is LP is a Studio or Junior”, “what if strat-ish is some Jackson USA superstrat”, “are the shapes just refence or exact ones of the guitars” :D
They're rough silhouettes, but fairly accurate. Likely all will get posted eventually if there's enough interest.

Not the one who plays sitting though lol

When I play my Vs while seated, I still use the shoulder strap, and have the top horn resting on top of my leg. Maybe sitting on the edge of the couch too? Or something like that. One of my Vs is my go-to guitar for personal practice, and I do that seated about 75% of the time. FWIW :)

When I play my Vs while seated, I still use the shoulder strap, and have the top horn resting on top of my leg. Maybe sitting on the edge of the couch too? Or something like that. One of my Vs is my go-to guitar for personal practice, and I do that seated about 75% of the time. FWIW :)
I don’t have a comfortable strap, and actually never used to sit with a strap. Struggle to find comfortable way to sit with a guitar either in general. And I can’t play standing. I guess I’ll need to get a strap if I win a V :)

Back