Probiotics?

N

Nigel

My mom gave me some Align brand pills, and after a week, I gotta say I feel really good. Better than I've felt since Covid, and I've adapted to that twice now.

Any of you tried them? This guy said his product resulted in a 30% adiposity reduction in 3 months. Still waiting on the study referenced from them:

Glad you are feeling better Nigel... if you have taken alot of anitbiotics in the past and depleted your gut biology of beneficial bacteria they are essential for digestion and keeping fungi like candida from overpopulating your gut which can lead to a myriad of symptoms. They say alot of the commercially grown animal meats retain alot of the antibiotics they are given. I try to stay with free range antibiotic free chicken and beef if I can.

I have taken probiotics for years now and believe they work quite well, I make sure to take them if I am taking a course of antibiotics.

Yeah bro! Had several rounds in 2017! Was carnivore so I figured it didn't matter...it's like 7 years to the day joy returned. Just got that inner "God" connection feeling since starting them, like "I'm back!" kind of feeling. Re-org'd my studio and spare room, been extra loving on my girlfriend, everything is just better!

Glad you are feeling better Nigel... if you have taken alot of anitbiotics in the past and depleted your gut biology of beneficial bacteria they are essential for digestion and keeping fungi like candida from overpopulating your gut which can lead to a myriad of symptoms. They say alot of the commercially grown animal meats retain alot of the antibiotics they are given. I try to stay with free range antibiotic free chicken and beef if I can.

I have taken probiotics for years now and believe they work quite well, I make sure to take them if I am taking a course of antibiotics.
Any particular brand you use ? I used to get pretty chronic bronchitis in the cold dry winter air (after being a smoker for 20 years too), quit smoking 10 years ago, but the last couple years no bronchitis... but I took a lot of antibiotics for the chronic bronchitis in years past. I tried CVS brand for a couple weeks but they didn’t seem to do much.

I'm on my 3rd week of Align and it's been really good: better poops, higher mood!

I use this one when my gut feels off. Works great. Smells and taste like total ass though, be warned :ROFLMAO:

Another thing is eat kimchi. Once you acquire a taste for it, it's actually pretty tasty. My wife is Asian so we eat this few times per month.
vegankimchi-insta.jpg

Back