Proud Boys now talking too.

My GP doesn't give me shots either. The nurse does but they do what the doctor tells them. Even the very batch a shot came from and who administered it to whom is logged so that clusters where some warped nurse was faking giving the vaccine can be detected, have been detected and the offenders fired.

Does your GP put stints in your heart there and them himself also? Does he pull pills from a drawer like in these Hollywood movies you can't tell apart from reality? Or like the rest of normal humanity are you sent somewhere else to get them after?🤔

Turn off Alex Jones to save what few braincells are left.
Twist, turn, copy, paste…
Attempt to show such wisdom in trying making reality look silly…
You are the king, Dig, Dig deeper.
Same old song and dance,

I’m not talking about stints or heart surgery, I’m talking about simple shots which again you can’t answer.

Did you come up with anything regarding clot shot success Vermont? 😅😂

A248038B-76FE-48F1-BD00-5ED74A26AC4F.jpeg

Did you come up with anything regarding clot shot success Vermont?

I just read the entire article. Buried way towards the end is this part:

Untitled.png

33 deaths / 450K people = not even 1/10th of 1 percent. (.007%)
Then the 76% of the 33 were mostly older.

I'm not arguing with you. I'd seen that story posted so often I decided to read the whole thing.
Definitely something that will be reported as an abnormality, but with those overall numbers they're
not going to put an emergency stop on vaccines.

Headlines suck. The story reads:

76% of deaths were vaccinated!

Could have easily have been titled:

Vaccine proving 99.993% effective at preventing Covid death!

Twist, turn, copy, paste…
Attempt to show such wisdom in trying making reality look silly…
You are the king, Dig, Dig deeper.
Same old song and dance,

I’m not talking about stints or heart surgery, I’m talking about simple shots which again you can’t answer.

Did you come up with anything regarding clot shot success Vermont? 😅😂
Your "news source" is someone's BLOG who started that website for Covid topics.

https://vermontdailychronicle.com/about/
There he is.

https://vermontdailychronicle.com/
Just look at the stories they cover. It's a Anti-Vaxxers Anti-Bernie Sanders blog.

Your "news source" is someone's BLOG who started that website for Covid topics.

https://vermontdailychronicle.com/about/
There he is.

https://vermontdailychronicle.com/
Just look at the stories they cover. It's a Anti-Vaxxers Anti-Bernie Sanders blog.
Actually the news source The Vermont daily chronicle… Doesn’t really matter who wrote it or where they wrote it or anything…
you saying it’s a lie?
….that’s OK, same old song and dance bro, no worries👍

Actually the news source The Vermont daily chronicle… Doesn’t really matter who wrote it or where they wrote it or anything…
you saying it’s a lie?
….that’s OK, same old song and dance bro, no worries👍
Why doesn't your story appear in any legit Vermont news source with a track record and history that's isn't a few years old?

OK, easy to end this, so you are saying it’s a lie, correct? That’s what you’re saying… Right?
I ended it by pointing out it's a glorified Anti-Bernie Sanders blog obviously. Not a real news source in Vermont.

The headline was made up to grab your attention but you didn't even read the rest as others proved.

For example, there were a total of 33 deaths (as of 9/24) among fully vaccinated people since January. This is a fraction of a percent of the vaccinated population – now nearly 450,000 people age 12 and older. This is an indicator that vaccines are working to protect the vast majority of Vermonters from the worst outcomes.
Your Anti-Vaxxers claims are easy to debunk even with your own sources you don't read.

I ended it by pointing out it's a glorified Anti-Bernie Sanders blog obviously. Not a real news source in Vermont.

The headline was made up to grab your attention but you didn't even read the rest as others proved.

Your Anti-Vaxxers claims are easy to debunk even with your own sources you don't read.

Ok, so it’s not a lie, cool👍

Saying: My body, my choice is one thing.

Saying: I'm not taking it because:

a) it's really, really bad for you!!!! Look, here's a story I found!
b) it's really a tracking device.
c) they just want to control you!!!!
d) Lizard People!

Is just being disingenuous with everyone. Those excuses should be retired.

Just say "I don't want it!" and be done with it.

Why you gotta go around EVERY STINKING DAY!!!!! saying those who took it are stupid, sheep, blind, etc.?

MY BODY.
MY CHOICE.

*mic drop*

Last edited:
Saying: My body, my choice is one thing.

Saying: I'm not taking it because:

a) really, really bad for you!!!! Look, here's a story I found!
b) it's really a tracking device.
c) they just want to control you!!!!
d) Lizard People!

Is just being disingenuous with everyone. Those excuses should be retired.

Just say "I don't want it!" and be done with it.

Why you gotta go around EVERY STINKING DAY!!!!! saying those who took it are stupid, sheep, blind, etc.?

MY BODY.
MY CHOICE.

*mic drop*
I'm going with d) being the hidden 'controllers' they aren't willing to admit they believe in.

I honestly can't wait to hear their human/reptile hybrid Covid vaccine theory since they can't appeal to Trump anymore. Not since Mike Pence upended QAnon conspiracy theories.

I respectfully disagree. These bullies have been posting his picture in every other otc thread for months, even when one of his aliases wasn't interacting with them.
AFAIK the posting of pictures hasn't breached any rules; they were all originally uploaded here and elsewhere by Donnie.

These bullies... Donnie seems pretty offended that people are bullying (abusing) him by posting his photo over and over again.

It's not bullying or abuse. It's teasing, and yes, it's gone on long-enough to become annoying both to Donnie and those reading the threads. This is why I asked the boys to give it a rest. As I suggested in that post, I'm not going to act like a dictator and order people to do this or that if they've not broken any of OTC's guidelines. My request seems to have only had a minimal effect thus far 'though, so I'll continue to point out the childishness of this behaviour and remind folks that it's not the fun vibe we're looking for. Rib each other, make fun of each other, fine, but sometimes "jokes" get stale and become a waste of space. I'm sure you'd agree. I'm tired of scrolling past redundant pics and screen captures myself.

I respectfully think you are wrong.

"You agree to not use the Service to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others..."

How about the moderators actually do something about it?!
I think it's fair to say that everyone can see that the above rules apply to the forum in-general, but not OTC. A few of them of them, yes (adult content, threats, SPAM), but the free-speech nature of the sub-forum invariably means that defamatory, likely-to-offend stuff is to be expected. If threads in any other forum spill over into that territory they're moved to OTC. Bottom line, it's an off-topic playpen and it's naive to enter into it expecting consistently-civil discourse. The nature of such sub-forums typically means that there'll be something for everyone, but the maturity to avoid reading that which offends you is a necessary tool and IMHO if peeps don't possess it, they should avoid OT subforms like the Plague.

Hope you feel better. And Merry Christmas.
I really appreciate that brother. First Christmas gathering where I didn't eat or drink except for the vitamin C-loaded filtered water I took with me. Was hoping I'd have the strength to last a couple o' hours but had to endure 7(!). Rough night paying the price after I got home.

So, I'm sure you'd appreciate that your well-wish is very-much appreciated at this time man. Thank you! :cheers:

Picasso, please remove the screen capture from your sig, mate.

It's way-too-filthy to fly if you post anywhere besides OTC anyway. Even 1 post in, say, the RT sub-forum will be guaranteed to cause consternation.

Thanks brother.

I ask you guys again to be mindful of bringing things back into the realms of fun as it's understood by most.

Repeated posting of screen captures and pics of one dude gets tired, is annoying to most and let's be honest, comes across as childish.

I think you've "made your points" long ago.

Back