Pulled the trigger on a Bernie Rico Jr 7 string!

kfiggy

I just snagged this off of ebay https://www.ebay.com/itm/170832049937?ss ... 554wt_1378 Hopefully I don't get the coodies from it, lol. Anyone ever play one of Bernie's guitars? They look sick, hopefully they sound as good as they look!

0083343c.jpg

f52b778c.jpg

ae391a63.jpg

86fe5c96.jpg

from my understanding they are as good as they get as far as american made 7 strings. i like his natural and minimal looks forsure. It should be one of the nicest axes you have played. I would pop some bareknuckle pickups in their. not a fan of the duncans or actives in general. you should have a passive in their for such a nice piece of wood.

$1150 shipped, I never saw one for that low so I couldn't resist. I'll see about the pickups, I have a nailbomb bridge and crawler neck in my Les Paul and don't really care for it. I have a Suhr Aldrich in another Les Paul and it absolutely kills. I used to have a Dean Time Capsule with a Warpig that sounded amazing so I'm not sure why I didn't care for the nailbomb, oh well.

Coodies! That's why I don't buy used guitars. You never know lol. I myself am waiting for a BRJ custom guitar. Ah the wait is only 9 months. Have fun.

I have heard, read, and heard only good things about them. I like some of the pickups that Seymour Duncan puts out, but the Blackouts I'm not to into.

VC4Ever":o9ac5a91 said:
Coodies! That's why I don't buy used guitars. You never know lol. I myself am waiting for a BRJ custom guitar. Ah the wait is only 9 months. Have fun.

I hear you but the price new is much more then the used, like double in this case so I will wish for the best and hope that the seller just had an odd allergy, lol.

very nice 7 sting. I'm really GASing for a another seven string at the moment. Maybe summer time i will be able to pull the trigger on a Stricly 7 Seven string.

That's a SICK guitar for an even SICKER price!!! :shocked: :inlove: :2thumbsup:

'gratz on the NGD!! And hey, if it ain't all that and a bag of chips for ya, DIBS :yes:

That is a bolt-on hence the cheaper price. You will not find a BRJ neck through for that kind of dough unless a crackhead is selling it for his next fix.

Still, that is a very nice guitar. Enjoy and welcome to the BRJ 7 club. Here are mine...

IMG_2402.jpg

And these two currently being built:

IMG_2439.jpg

IMG_2438.jpg

IMG_2440.jpg

Looks like a nice axe, although I am curious as to why the left side of the neck pocket appears to be sticking out some (not flush with the neck) ?

Damn, Killertone are you still waiting on those, when did you originally post those pics, 6 months ago? Longest paint jobs in history.

killertone, that flame maple top is one evil mu'fucka!

Attachments

• IMG_2439.jpg
    IMG_2439.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 1,190
Back