Putin going Capootin in Ukraine ....

Seems like the Battle of Bakhmut, is breaking Russia .
The Russians are running out of ammunition.
Many Russian soldiers are dying from hyperthermia, going hungry, poor training and being ill equipped.

Russia's Military is based on defensive philosophy and their tactics, planes, helicopters and tanks, reflect their flaw with tragic results .
Germany's Leopard Tanks will arrive in three weeks, a tank that can rip apart Russia's Cold War era tanks .
The US Abrams tanks, Bradley Assualt Vehicle Transport and Frances Tank contributions, will hit harder on Putin's Invasion.

Poland is also donating F-16 Jet fighters and are training Ukrainian pilots for that War Plane .

Hope you’re sleeping well Mate🤡

42F843CB-7A77-4D32-B82D-331B51C7D7AC.jpeg

Hope you’re sleeping well Mate🤡

View attachment 171193
Sorry to stress you .... considering your soon to be heartbreaking Indictment of PrimaDonald and Putin's humiliation in Ukraine.

I love how Biden and NATO proved their superiority and unity against the Fascist Authoritarian Kleptocracy of Putin's Russia.

Not only failing, like it's AmeriKKKan branch, MAGA / Fox News, it is also losing on the War Against The Truth.

Sorry to stress you .... considering your soon to be heartbreaking Indictment of PrimaDonald and Putin's humiliation in Ukraine.

I love how Biden and NATO proved their superiority and unity against the Fascist Authoritarian Kleptocracy of Putin's Russia.

Not only failing, like it's AmeriKKKan branch, MAGA / Fox News, it is also losing on the War Against The Truth.

Why are you so scared, Pookie?

Like in the US, only the Elites Prosperity is the Gold Standard of the economic well being of a Nations financial state .
Just like Wall Street in the US, Russia's propaganda only focuses on their Oligarchs.
Lay offs are becoming more massive .
Russia is in worse shape than admitted .

My only sympathy is for the Russian people .... but their Oligarchy, may they go down in flames .

It's not going to end well for Russian Oligarchs .

😂😂😂
Just so you know, Russia, could’ve obliterated Ukraine in three minutes if ‘that’s’ what they wanted to do.

You are no war correspondent.

The only thing NATO countries are doing now is getting more Ukrainian soldiers killed. It’s fucking appalling what NATO is actually doing but you’re too blind to see it.
Good luck, Dude👍

BTW///
I don’t Love Putin. I just see fuckn reality. You know, Critical Thought.

Last edited:
Back