Racerxrated is a scholar and a gentleman.

I like any flavor that’s best in its class, so will be very surprised it the Larry wouldn’t be keeper worthy

But yes, that’s kinda my goal if I can get it going. I’m really not that satisfied with any of the gear channels I’ve seen, so hoping to give others what I wanted in them and hopefully they can get past my social clumsiness (at least early on). Won’t be any Ola or Fluff personality in me. I’ve got also some friends who are really great players to possibly be on some episodes. I’ve got this one friend who is one of the most impressive metal rhythm guitarists I know of, even over most famous YouTuber’s or guys in famous bands

Fwiw, i actually don’t like my Klon or most boosts with my Gjika, but that’s a good idea to demonstrate why in video. It’s a weird amp in what it likes. Doesn’t like Alnico speakers (Bob says so too) and seems to prefer it’s stock JJ KT77’s, which I usually don’t like. The Naylor has some excellent lead tones, but wait till I have a video also comparing it to my Purpleface or Jim Kelley. Endless stuff to cover…
Are you the dude that bought my Dino?
I remember talking to you or him about 75's.
He was all about 75's.
My reaction on the telephone was..
"Cool, he's into Maiden".,
Meant for the DanBarleyHops dude.

Yeah mine are the 15" d130f from the dual showman ("dick dale") cab - the only other experience i had with 15s was from bass cabinets and the old randall warhead full stack back in the day, so I was expecting something completely different. I've messed around with some of the bassman cabs and stuff with the d120fs but never heard the Es.
I have the bigger 2x15 Fender cab with D130fs. It was my grandfather's. I've toted that and a bf Dual Showman all over, for 30+ years.
I want to get a 1x15 cab to put one of those speakers in.
TBH, I like that Dual Showman better thru Celestion 12” speakers. But I think the DRRI and AC15 would sound bigger thru the 15" speakers.

I have the bigger 2x15 Fender cab with D130fs. It was my grandfather's. I've toted that and a bf Dual Showman all over, for 30+ years.
TBH, I like that Dual Showman better thru Celestion 12” speakers. But I think the DRRI and AC15 would sound bigger thru the 15" speakers.
It's a beast isn't it? I got an insane deal on one and couldn't pass it up.

It's a beast isn't it? I got an insane deal on one and couldn't pass it up.
Def a beast. I've been hauling it around since I was a teen. I have pics of a 3 yr old me in front of it. I think the speakers are worth more than the cab. I don't know anyone that wants to deal with a big cab like that.

The 2 Copperpanel ‘60’s AC30’s I had sounded surprisingly good with my JBL’s too (orange D120F’s). Brought out a nice glassiness and sparkle to them. Of course the blues are amazing with them too, but JBL’s give something different than the stereotype pairing with blues

I may have actually preferred my ‘64 Vibroverb with those blues, but would have to try again. Been a while now

Rx Racerxrated has helped me and been extremely patient with me over the last many months regarding old Marshalls and especially my search for old Marshall cabinets…

He recently helped me narrow down my search for a vintage Marshall cabinet with 65w speakers, Super educational in the way he helped me weed out the dogs and finally I found the right cabinet with the exact coded 65w speakers he strongly suggested. He has had so much experience with so many of these Marshall cabs.

Yes, a true gentleman and extremely knowledgable when it comes to anything Marshall.
Thank you, Racerxrated👍

Last edited:
Rx Racerxrated has helped me and been extremely patient with me over the last many months regarding old Marshalls and especially my search for old Marshall cabinets…

He recently helped me narrow down my search for a vintage Marshall cabinet with 65w speakers, Super educational in the way he helped me weed out the dogs and finally I found the right cabinet with the exact coded 65w speakers he strongly suggested. He has had so much experience with so many of these Marshall cabs.

Yes, a true gentleman and extremely knowledgable when it comes to anything Marshall.
Thank you, Racerxrated👍
Absolutely, such a knowledgeable guy and super easy to deal with, what a great member

Back