RAD-reunion amp day

Matt300ZXT

Alright, I was able to get my old Budda SD45 stack back today! I sold it about a year and a half ago to fund something that never happened, and the guy still had the stuff so I decided to do a little trading. I traded him a Peavey 3120 I had gotten a couple months ago in trade for a Marshall cab, then I traded him my CMG Ashlee that I don't play all that much, so it was a win for him because he likes getting new gear, and a win for me because I got my old stuff back!

He even still had the nib JJ KT77s I gave him with it, and he gave me a cascading treble boost pedal he built to toss in, so I get a cool new pedal to try out on it for free! All in all, it only cost me the gas and the food at McDonalds on the way home to get my old amp back.

Since I'm far too tired to take pics of it after lugging these cabinets in from the car up my stairs, I'll just post some ooooold pics.

Attachments

• b1_zpszjutcaiw.jpg
    b1_zpszjutcaiw.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 16
  • b2_zpsk83fsmoy.jpg
    b2_zpsk83fsmoy.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 13
  • b3_zpsxyx5fqxc.jpg
    b3_zpsxyx5fqxc.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 20
  • Budda1_zpsum4oby9b.jpg
    Budda1_zpsum4oby9b.jpg
    140.1 KB · Views: 21
  • Budda2_zpsvemfhxkx.jpg
    Budda2_zpsvemfhxkx.jpg
    152.6 KB · Views: 20
  • Budda3_zpsah0gpnhy.jpg
    Budda3_zpsah0gpnhy.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_20150607_133315_214_zps83d5jkuw.jpg
    IMG_20150607_133315_214_zps83d5jkuw.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_20150607_133707_994_zpsjxc7thsc.jpg
    IMG_20150607_133707_994_zpsjxc7thsc.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 22
After hooking this thing up and dialing in an initial lead channel sound I like....I can't for the life of me remember why I even sold this thing. Maybe it was one of those things where you've had a piece of gear for a while and it's just grown a little stale to you and you need to freshen things up by trading it or selling it I guess.

Very cool reunion!
I had a Twinmaster 2x12 combo back in the day after reading the Guitar Player review but definitely don’t expect to see it returning to me any time soon

Thats a great amp
I jad one with a tube/solid state rectifier switch on back that was a pretty nice option

Had an SD30 that I got for stupid cheap many years ago. Really liked that amp and could probably have just stopped there.

I had sold my pretty new KSR Artemis a few years ago (for a $1,000 less than I had paid for it) to fund a custom-built stereo version of the Artemis but then Kyle told me he was going to be too busy with his new pedals to build it :-(

I regretted selling my Artemis and asked the guy if he wanted to sell it back but he had just sold it to someone on this forum.

I still miss that amp :-(

It's pretty cool that you were able to get your amp back!!

Back