"Rage Of Angels" anyone remember this band?

Little B

Attachments

• DSC02880.JPG
    DSC02880.JPG
    138.7 KB · Views: 688
  • DSC02879.JPG
    DSC02879.JPG
    137.4 KB · Views: 681
I don't think this is the same band but this vid makes me throw up in my mouth a little.. :yes:

skoora":2aeioxqc said:
I don't think this is the same band but this vid makes me throw up in my mouth a little.. :yes:

not even remotely close. :LOL: :LOL: I cant hardly imagine any of these dudes going on to form Steelheart..lol

skoora":3hwlu78i said:

Wow, that was really really bad.
I like no bass, you know, so nothing mucks up my amp's low end glory, but that was really really bad.

TheLong":3j0ymo4w said:
skoora":3j0ymo4w said:

Wow, that was really really bad.
I like no bass, you know, so nothing mucks up my amp's low end glory, but that was really really bad.

I sensed a little "Cherone-itis" but with none of the vocal ability.... :LOL: :LOL:

Little B":15xhxfuy said:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLQtypUFzromogVGFzxKw3WKNCILhg4sQS The lead vocalist, Dan M. & I almost had a band going, after r.o.a. went defunct.Then a few of em went on to Steelheart.
This Rage Of Angels.....that could've been the next stryper if fully developed & properly managed, but the urge to go the Steelheart way won out I guess.

Back