S Scot Well-known member Aug 12, 2026 #42 I dig songs with great lyrics that hit home. I also like covers done well..love this one and it’s so very well done.
I dig songs with great lyrics that hit home. I also like covers done well..love this one and it’s so very well done.
Techdeth RESIDENT ROCK PROFESSOR Aug 13, 2026 #44 Scot said: I dig songs with great lyrics that hit home. I also like covers done well..love this one and it’s so very well done. Click to expand... Do this is amazing . The Roland effects Kirk uses , the wizard with rectifier tone and Kirk soloing at end is on fire
Scot said: I dig songs with great lyrics that hit home. I also like covers done well..love this one and it’s so very well done. Click to expand... Do this is amazing . The Roland effects Kirk uses , the wizard with rectifier tone and Kirk soloing at end is on fire
Techdeth RESIDENT ROCK PROFESSOR Aug 13, 2026 #45 CrystalSky said: Only this came to my mind for some reason Click to expand... Always with the gay stuff Shave your Afro too
CrystalSky said: Only this came to my mind for some reason Click to expand... Always with the gay stuff Shave your Afro too
BeZo Well-known member Aug 13, 2026 #46 These guys are local to you, @Techdeth. Pretty sure they're from somewhere around Dayton.
CrystalSky Well-known member Aug 13, 2026 #48 Techdeth said: Always with the gay stuff Shave your Afro too Click to expand... only gay stuff comes to mind when you’re around
Techdeth said: Always with the gay stuff Shave your Afro too Click to expand... only gay stuff comes to mind when you’re around