Rockinchippy 2022 Cameron Amps Rig Rundown

If Burger King is involved with the CCV relaunch, then a perfect promotional tie in would be a free "Hot Topic aging poseur rocker transformation kit" thrown in free of charge. You know the look; wallet chain, cowboy boots, tribal tattoos, fedora hat, eyeliner and 5 lbs of wrist jewelry that alerts anyone within 50 ft of your impending presence.

Last edited:
The thing about Cameron is he is still throwing out new builds even when he hasn't made whole the people he ripped off. Even if those guys got their amps he owes them more than just the amp in my opinion. Having someone flat out shit you is a bad feeling especially when you really can't afford to be playing such expensive amps.

For someone to promote the "brand" after all this drama and stealing is basically a fuck you to those guys who got ripped off. Every so often someone pops up here with a "Mark has been cool to me, answered a lot of questions and modded my amps with no problem" then a little further down the road there will be a posts where they are asking if anyone has seen Mark and that they can't get a hold of him to get their amp back. I don't care if the amp makes me jizz my pants everytime I plug it in I'm not buying one of these even for 10 bucks out of principle. There are great amp builders and modders out there that don't have this baggage.

I've known shady people all my life and they always kept people around that they didn't shit on until they were no longer of use or they just didn't have the right opportunity. From everything I've seen over the years Mark falls into this category

Kinda different to buy a single fucking amp used than hoard signature and stock models new while others who deposited way before you are still waiting for their 1st Cameron.
To be honest, that is all on Mark Cameron. I feel for anyone who got burned but is the rest of the world supposed to pass on an opportunity for a CCV because someone else got ripped off?

Hoarders gonna hoard.

The thing about Cameron is he is still throwing out new builds even when he hasn't made whole the people he ripped off. Even if those guys got their amps he owes them more than just the amp in my opinion. Having someone flat out shit you is a bad feeling especially when you really can't afford to be playing such expensive amps.

For someone to promote the "brand" after all this drama and stealing is basically a fuck you to those guys who got ripped off. Every so often someone pops up here with a "Mark has been cool to me, answered a lot of questions and modded my amps with no problem" then a little further down the road there will be a posts where they are asking if anyone has seen Mark and that they can't get a hold of him to get their amp back. I don't care if the amp makes me jizz my pants everytime I plug it in I'm not buying one of these even for 10 bucks out of principle. There are great amp builders and modders out there that don't have this baggage.

I've known shady people all my life and they always kept people around that they didn't shit on until they were no longer of use or they just didn't have the right opportunity. From everything I've seen over the years Mark falls into this category
My Guess with him, since he's never played in a band is that he's one of those dudes that likes to feel important/Superior to those of us who can't afford what he can. Simply so that he can tell someone " I have my own sig amp & I have all these limited edition amps" it's Posturing, It's dick Measuring at it's finest. Do you think he owns a Shelby GT500 Just because he likes fast cars? it's bragging, it's look at me, I'm/mine is better than you/yours. That was all he cares about. Like the Free T-shirt Comment, who the FUCK is he to demand that, joke about it or even question it? HE'S A NOBODY THAT SUCKS HIS OWN DICK!

My Guess with him, since he's never played in a band is that he's one of those dudes that likes to feel important/Superior to those of us who can't afford what he can. Simply so that he can tell someone " I have my own sig amp & I have all these limited edition amps" it's Posturing, It's dick Measuring at it's finest. Do you think he owns a Shelby GT500 Just because he likes fast cars? it's bragging, it's look at me, I'm/mine is better than you/yours. That was all he cares about. Like the Free T-shirt Comment, who the FUCK is he to demand that, joke about it or even question it? HE'S A NOBODY THAT SUCKS HIS OWN DICK!

in the comment section of the TShirt vid he says he got the name "chippy" from being told he looks like a chipmunk as a kid. im sure that could lead to some issues

in the comment section of the TShirt vid he says he got the name "chippy" from being told he looks like a chipmunk as a kid. im sure that could lead to some issues
The whole Chippy thing is fine except if i remember correctly from the NAMM Video he referred to himself in the 3rd Person while looking at a Friedman Guitar. Which is Gross.

I wish an amp builder would slightly modify the CCV design, improve upon it even, and then release it under a new name and mass produce it so everyone can try it out and move on from the Cameron bullshit. His name will always be tarnished.

I wish an amp builder would slightly modify the CCV design, improve upon it even, and then release it under a new name and mass produce it so everyone can try it out and move on from the Cameron bullshit. His name will always be tarnished.

Well, depending on who you listen to there are some that would say Friedmans do that - no idea, personally

To be honest, that is all on Mark Cameron. I feel for anyone who got burned but is the rest of the world supposed to pass on an opportunity for a CCV because someone else got ripped off?

Hoarders gonna hoard.
If you are buying a used CCV that's your choice, Mark isn't making anything off it. If you buy a new amp from Mark at this point fully knowing how many people are still ripped off and screwed from their hard earned cash...yeah, you are just a piece of shit.

Back