Rockinchippy 2022 Cameron Amps Rig Rundown

That’s not the point I’m trying to make. Whether it’s one amp or 6 the morality of the situation is the same . At the end of the day it’s marks bs . I just get tired of people saying the same old shit when without a doubt if a Cameron came up for under 3k every person running their mouth would buy it …….

Someone needs to comment on his video and tell him his video is on fire over here... 4K views in 24 hours.

I’ll leave the person anonymous who said it to me in person, but they owned a CCV. I was told they’re great amps but not worth the going price for them anymore - they’ve reached collector status.

Honestly it’s all about what makes you happy at the end of the day. I am beyond happy with a Nick Aldrich - I don’t need it to be made by Mark himself and I’d prefer it not be to be honest.

I’ll leave the person anonymous who said it to me in person, but they owned a CCV. I was told they’re great amps but not worth the going price for them anymore - they’ve reached collector status.

Honestly it’s all about what makes you happy at the end of the day. I am beyond happy with a Nick Aldrich - I don’t need it to be made by Mark himself and I’d prefer it not be to be honest.
I owned one. They’re cool, yes. But at the end of the day they’re just another amp. No way in hell they’re worth what guys are paying now. I’ve said it before that if they were more readily available no one would even care about them. Trust me when I say are so many great amps available now that are just as good. It’s just like the supermodel that you dream of but can never have. Since she’s beautiful and famous her pussy must be that much better….it’s still just a pussy.

That’s not the point I’m trying to make. Whether it’s one amp or 6 the morality of the situation is the same . At the end of the day it’s marks bs . I just get tired of people saying the same old shit when without a doubt if a Cameron came up for under 3k every person running their mouth would buy it …….
Those days are gone.

Then some guys pop up on threads saying he is a hood guy who means well who just made a mistake?!
hood guy or good guy?

BTW - I don't care about people owning Cameron amps in general. Especially used ones bought 2nd hand from one member to another. What concerns me more is my hunch that certain people on the waiting list got bumped up on the list at the detriment of someone else. You do that enough times along with enough coke and your habits take over. They take over to a point where you can't even ship donner amps back to their rightful owner. So instead of Mark coming clean and making an honest effort to fix his mistakes he goes to gear fests etc and acts like nothing happened. Then Brad and Metro and Friedman tried to help him and again, he opted to fuck everyone off.

I owned one. They’re cool, yes. But at the end of the day they’re just another amp. No way in hell they’re worth what guys are paying now. I’ve said it before that if they were more readily available no one would even care about them. Trust me when I say are so many great amps available now that are just as good. It’s just like the supermodel that you dream of but can never have. Since she’s beautiful and famous her pussy must be that much better….it’s still just a pussy.

DUDE!!!! All pussies are NOT created equal.
Some are no doubt worth more than others.
Just like amps.

That being said, I did buy the one on Reverb.

DEFINITELY did NOT pay close to his asking price, but wouldn't call it cheap.
Will see what the hype is about.
NO doubt if I don't like it, I'll recoup my $$ back.

This one hasn't bounced around. It's the last of a few Camerons has had over years.
Believe this one's been off the market for 10 + yrs and only 2 owners

My wife's excited to see me happy. Easy to justify that way 😁

As far as Cameron goes. I feel bad for those that got beat (like everyone else who gets fucked), but I'm really far removed from that (wasn't even back into playing guitar even remotely then), so take shit it up with him (and if you didn't back then, you should have).

So , what appears to be the rare 1988 1959s reissue(only 100 made) and has an Cameron Aldrich mod is arriving tomorrow. Beats keeping $$$ in bank or sending to the fucking pieces of shit known as the current US Gvmt.

Last edited:
DUDE!!!! All pussies are NOT created equal.
Some are no doubt worth more than others.
Just like amps.

That being said, I did buy the one on Reverb.

DEFINITELY did NOT pay close to his asking price, but wouldn't call it cheap.
Will see what the hype is about.
NO doubt if I don't like it, I'll recoup my $$ back.

This one hasn't bounced around. It's the last of a few Camerons has had over years.
Believe this one's been off the market for 10 + yrs and only 2 owners

My wife's excited to see me happy. Easy to justify that way 😁

As far as Cameron goes. I feel bad for those that got beat (like everyone else who gets fucked), but I'm really far removed from that (wasn't even back into playing guitar even remotely then), so take shit it up with him (and if you didn't back then, you should have).

So , what appears to be the rare 1988 1959s reissue(only 100 made) and has an Cameron Aldrich mod is arriving tomorrow. Beats keeping $$$ in bank or sending to the fucking pieces of shit known as the current US Gvmt.

That was the one listed for $4850?

Does Psychodave build amps? And did he recently sell a Cameron-style build of his on the classifieds? I recall the clips of that one sounded so damn good that I’m convinced the hype over actual Cameron mods and builds has got to be just that - pure mystique. Not that they don’t sound good - I’ve never heard a Cameron clip that didn’t sound amazing. But I cannot believe that the cat isn’t out of the bag as far as the really good, really experienced builders and modders on this forum that know full well how to pull that recipe off.

Back