Rockinchippy 2022 Cameron Amps Rig Rundown

I owned one. They’re cool, yes. But at the end of the day they’re just another amp. No way in hell they’re worth what guys are paying now. I’ve said it before that if they were more readily available no one would even care about them. Trust me when I say are so many great amps available now that are just as good. It’s just like the supermodel that you dream of but can never have. Since she’s beautiful and famous her pussy must be that much better….it’s still just a pussy.

I gotta push back here.

Both all pussies, and all amps, are NOT created equal. Tone isnt a democracy bruh.

I can see a CCV not being great for you (or anyone) personally

But people aren't that stupid. If we could all get dumble, cameron, larry, hermannsonn, and wizard tones from lowest common denominator chinese dogshit, the market for the aforementioned amps wouldn't be what it is.

If you've ever pulled an hb9 or above, you would know not all pussy is created equal, either. Or else we would all be happy with big fat stupid bitches who can't cook.

07c9049fdef5718d5a686402551ed47e.jpg

By this logic are you going to crucify the member who just listed his Cameron I’m guessing he bought 2nd hand in the forum . ? I get it man I do . But where’s the line ?
The line is human decency.
Does Psychodave build amps? And did he recently sell a Cameron-style build of his on the classifieds? I recall the clips of that one sounded so damn good that I’m convinced the hype over actual Cameron mods and builds has got to be just that - pure mystique. Not that they don’t sound good - I’ve never heard a Cameron clip that didn’t sound amazing. But I cannot believe that the cat isn’t out of the bag as far as the really good, really experienced builders and modders on this forum that know full well how to pull that recipe off.
psychodave is one of those players with good feel and makes everything sound good. If he plays an amp and it sounds epic don’t count on it sounding like that for you.

Does Psychodave build amps? And did he recently sell a Cameron-style build of his on the classifieds? I recall the clips of that one sounded so damn good that I’m convinced the hype over actual Cameron mods and builds has got to be just that - pure mystique. Not that they don’t sound good - I’ve never heard a Cameron clip that didn’t sound amazing. But I cannot believe that the cat isn’t out of the bag as far as the really good, really experienced builders and modders on this forum that know full well how to pull that recipe off.
That’s the one that Nick built and the one I currently own :rock:

Check your PM

i love the look of the Ceriatone amps, and from what i've read on here, they're solidly built and the cust service is top notch as well.

You guys know the CCV is being re-released, right? BK behind it is what I was told.

That’s going to cause a storm.

Supposedly internal layout has been updated a bit but circuit is true to original. From what I understand, Mark is not involved at all.

You guys know the CCV is being re-released, right? BK behind it is what I was told.

That’s going to cause a storm.

Supposedly internal layout has been updated a bit but circuit is true to original. From what I understand, Mark is not involved at all.
What. Where did you see that?

That’s not the point I’m trying to make. Whether it’s one amp or 6 the morality of the situation is the same . At the end of the day it’s marks bs . I just get tired of people saying the same old shit when without a doubt if a Cameron came up for under 3k every person running their mouth would buy it …….
not this mother fucker right here. fuck that scammer piece of shit....fuck all scammers for that matter. I hate a fuckin thief.

edit-that sounded a little to harsh. I don't care about anyone buying his amps, in case it sounds like that! I just will not. Would love to try one but not really my thing.

Last edited:
I'm sorry, who is BK?
He meant BB, as in the legendary Billy Bladez, most original thinker in the history of amplification. It’s a partnership between the true titans of the amp industry. Mark cameron and Billy Bladez come together. Billy is going to glue the amps together with his new proprietary glue solder, electrocution proof, and tone enhancing. No real solder involved. It’s like assembling a model with directions, and it’s similar to a kit; the new ccv should be bitchin.

Back