Roger Waters recorded DSOTM again by himself

277176181_499116548245498_3884589768241132949_n.jpg

I saw his 'Wall' tour which was, from a production standpoint, really amazing. But that guy has a screw loose. Maybe multiple screws. Hard pass.

Who the hell is asking for this? The only thing I can think is if he does it all by himself he will get more money from the sales/proceeds of that new recording…but why would anyone want to hear that instead of the original??

I would say Gilmour’s emotive playing has touched and meant as much to as many people (even non-players) that feel they were moved by the lyrics or music that Waters wrote. This level of ugliness is a real shame because Waters is a great lyricist and song writer. Momentary Lapse of Reason isn’t exactly a bad record either.

Imagine you were in one of the great bands ever that recorded one of the great albums of all time, your bank account has nine digits in it and at almost 80 you wake up every day just pissed looking for some kind of revenge or something.. dosent sound like a fun way to live

This makes me think about how Axl re-recorded Appetite For Destruction with one of his 12 Chinese democracy line ups . Slash and Duff stopped it from release

Back