Russell Brand

This has nothing to do with his past , he's being crucified because he decided to say what everybody with a functioning brain knows but is too afraid to say for this exact reason . If you go against the mainstream narrative the mainstream and their overlords which is the government will viciously attack and try to destroy you . This is nothing new , it's happened to and will continue to happen to everybody and anybody that refuses to tow the governments lies and decides to speak truth .

The reason the government heavily censors people and sources is not because they spread disinformation it's because they're spreading the truth . The government wants people to believe that they censor those that spread disinformation but the fact is the only disinformation pushers out there is the government and mainstream media.

The DNC pays enormous sums of money to people willing to do their dirty work , Christine Blassy ford was paid 3.7 million dollars to accuse Kavanaugh of sexual assault . Hillary Clinton got her good bud Gloria Allred to task her daughter Lisa Bloom with finding woman to accuse Trump of sexual assault leading up to the election in 2016 .

The left will pay through the nose to take down people they don't like . A NY democrat billionaire paid 3.1 million dollars to that psychopath woman who accused Trump of rape a few months ago . With zero evidence they found him liable but acquitted him of rape , typical NY jury .

Moral of the story , there is no low that's too low for the anti American and pro communist left . If you step out of line or God forbid speak the truth the left will destroy you by any means necessary and they happily do it to their own . They're ruthless and will turn on even their most loyal supporters . Do as I say or else .

1b2789f90435da8ad0ec1cf20f41b599.jpg
5b7efa2cf213d.png

Brand is your typical male whore. Kinda goofy looking and not really in great shape… but he has the ability to talk the pants off of about any female he chooses…I hate him…yet I fuckin respect him…I have a buddy the same way. I said how the hell do you do that? He said he makes them laugh… he also said after they get in bed they cry in disappointment…but he does it…

Brand is your typical male whore. Kinda goofy looking and not really in great shape… but he has the ability to talk the pants off of about any female he chooses…I hate him…yet I fuckin respect him…I have a buddy the same way. I said how the hell do you do that? He said he makes them laugh… he also said after they get in bed they cry in disappointment…but he does it…

You can pretty much bed any woman if you're confident, can make them laugh, do not come across as desperate, and smell nice. This is the criteria. Oh, yeah you can't be a "Nice Guy" women walk all over nice guys.

Looks are not as much a factor for women, they are not as stimulated by appearance as men are.

found a few oceangoing sailboats for my upcoming early retirement, but more $ than I planned to spend; may need to sell some gear for the sailboat fund...once my computer rig is done.

need to get the sailboat sooner rather than later, as our ruling parasites are accelerating the decline faster than I expected!
What will you do for gear?

Brand’s pretty well known here in Australia. He can be funny sometimes.
My take is that back in the dizzay he was so full of himself, into drugs and sleeping around that at some stage he was bound to do something stupid.
Looks like his past has come back to bite him.
I think given his personality and the fact that he had pussy on-tap, he probably just acted a bit "entitled" and whilst I believe he wouldn't have done anything OTT / illegal back in the day in this regard, those same actions are viewed differently these days, especially when a cancellation is in-progress.

Not convinced anyone can be squeaky-clean-enough in order to ward off a cancellation if the intent is "serious"; the accusing party will always find something... which even if it's a nothing burger, will gather its own momentum via social media and strategic stoking of the flames by the news media.

IMHO. :dunno:

I think given his personality and the fact that he had pussy on-tap, he probably just acted a bit "entitled" and whilst I believe he wouldn't have done anything OTT / illegal back in the day in this regard, those same actions are viewed differently these days, especially when a cancellation is in-progress.

Not convinced anyone can be squeaky-clean-enough in order to ward off a cancellation if the intent is "serious"; the accusing party will always find something... which even if it's a nothing burger, will gather its own momentum via social media and strategic stoking of the flames by the news media.

It's just like Bill Cosby IMO.........

He's not backing down.

Russell Brand Issues Statement After British Govt Target Him for Removal from Social Media Platforms

September 22, 2023

The Sunday Times, a Rupert Murdoch publication in the U.K, published a hit piece against Russell Brand accusing him of rape and sexual assault 20-years ago. It did not take long before the accusations triggered the cancel culture and YouTube demonetized the actor and pundit. Russell Brand has vehemently denied the allegations.

However, in a remarkable escalation the U.K Parliament is now targeting Russell Brand. The British government has sent a letter to U.S. social media companies, including video platform provider Rumble demanding they take action against Brand. Not only is the British government targeting an individual and demanding action over an unproven allegation, but they are also sending a letter to the U.S. company demanding acquiescence to their censorship demand.

Standing solidly on the side of freedom, Rumble said no. However, now Rumble is the subject of a global smear campaign using a variety of media outlets and constructed controversies. Today, Russell Brand responded to the overall effort by the British government. {Direct Rumble Link}
WATCH:

https://rumble.com/v3jxtta-russell-...alk-about-the-deep-state-and-corporate-c.html

Agree mate - these days trial by media is as influential as the courts, sadly.

Back