Saw Metallica last night….

The thing about Pantera is at least they got two musicians that were really close with Dime and Vinny and loved those guys. It is more like a tribute IMO.

Im gonna be a both so-fi shows in cali next week, i still get excited to see metallica and i always have fun, they might not sound as good live as the black album days, but they are older now and i go to a show knowing that and not expecting a young hetfield and hammett.
Yeah, I give them a lot of credit at the moment. I would go see them if the ticket was sub $100. My next show is Guns & Roses and I'm embarrassed at how much those tickets are costing me.

but when i jam on my amps or see alot of other bands my ears ring after the show, haha im a weirdo but i feel like thats part of the experience riding home, ears ringing🤣
Until your ears get to a point where they then don't stop ringing :)

I’m fully expecting a new album announcement in 2024 by this “Pantera” which will ramble on about the unexpected “chemistry” and “brotherhood” they forged while performing together. Oh, and of course several mentions about how the deceased brothers surely would have approved for these four to continue with new music under the name Pantera. I’ll give you all a hint; it’ll sound like Black Label Society with Phil singing = BARF!!!

I'm under the impression that Phil is otherwise committed following this tour with a project that includes members of Slayer.

My next show is Guns & Roses and I'm embarrassed
The Axl, Duff and Slash show!?
Hahahahahaha

I can afford it no problem, but man I can't bring myself to pay to see those useless assholes!
Fuck Slash.
Really fuck Axl, who is on par with the incredible talent of Vince Neil.
And Duff "to cool for school" McKagan. Listen to the ignorant fucker.
Oh and fuck his Three chords and the Truth Sirius show and his dumb fucking wife.
Only thing that gave them a voice is money, sure as fuck it wasnt education.

Put Fortus up front.
That fucker can play and knows tone!

I used to be able to listen to Appetite, was one of my favorite albums.
Can't listen to it anymore.
Except for Rocket Queen, still a bad ass song!

Had no problem paying up for Ace Frehley VIP seats in October though.
$300 well spent.
Its going to be a complete shit show, but Ill be grinning from ear to ear...

Honestly, fuck all these old shit bands that are raping your wallets.
KISS (poseurs)
Pantera (karaoke with an annoying guitar player)
G and R hahahaha
Motley Crue (no fucking words)
Metallica ugh

I'm under the impression that Phil is otherwise committed following this tour with a project that includes members of Slayer.
MCE rule. money changes everything. phil will phollow the $. offers for new pantera stuff will always trump some new project, money wise.

I’ll go see this tour only if there’s a special meet’n’greet package whereby I get to slap that ever present toothpick out of Lars’s mouth. I’ll put my shades back on before it even hits the floor, casually blurting out, “dropped your drumstick Lars” while leaving to go catch a half decent MEtallica cover band so I can hear these songs performed properly.

The Axl, Duff and Slash show!?
Hahahahahaha

I can afford it no problem, but man I can't bring myself to pay to see those useless assholes!
Fuck Slash.
Really fuck Axl, who is on par with the incredible talent of Vince Neil.
And Duff "to cool for school" McKagan. Listen to the ignorant fucker.
Oh and fuck his Three chords and the Truth Sirius show and his dumb fucking wife.
Only thing that gave them a voice is money, sure as fuck it wasnt education.

Put Fortus up front.
That fucker can play and knows tone!

I used to be able to listen to Appetite, was one of my favorite albums.
Can't listen to it anymore.
Except for Rocket Queen, still a bad ass song!

Had no problem paying up for Ace Frehley VIP seats in October though.
$300 well spent.
Its going to be a complete shit show, but Ill be grinning from ear to ear...

Honestly, fuck all these old shit bands that are raping your wallets.
KISS (poseurs)
Pantera (karaoke with an annoying guitar player)
G and R hahahaha
Motley Crue (no fucking words)
Metallica ugh
I love GNR , now they are a band who gives you your moneys worth . Over 3 hours nightly. Axl loves to do music

Yeah, I give them a lot of credit at the moment. I would go see them if the ticket was sub $100. My next show is Guns & Roses and I'm embarrassed at how much those tickets are costing me.

I paid a lot more than I thought I would ever pay for a live event to see G&R a month ago, mainly because my 16 years old daughter wanted to see them. In the end the show was really something to behold and lasted for more than 3 hours. It wasn't a rip-off at all. I felt ripped-off paying half that at other concerts.

Have to say they were surprisingly good. Lars attempted double bass when required and actually kinda pulled it off. The mix sucked unfortunately. When there was a “James part” during a song (guitar wise) you really couldn’t hear it and Kirks solo volume bump was waaaaaay too loud. But overall I give em a B+ and had a great time. Pretty impressive for a herd of 60 year olds.
All digital now, no amps

Back