Seeds 34 note Kalimba

CoolGuitarGear

Not really a review... I've never owned one before, and so, have nothing to compare it to, but it does have good sustain and clarity of notes, etc. Very solid with its walnut base.

descargue el video ya no esta disponible. Me hubiera gustado verlo para ver como suena. Personalmente, estoy buscando un piano de pulgar de 34 teclas. Me gustaría saber si alguien del foro ha tenido alguna experiencia con la marca Homute que muestra en esta web:www.instrumentokalimba.net. Aunque parecen estar fabricados con materiales de gran calidad, no encuentro ninguna reseña de la marca. Si alguien puede aportar algo de información se lo agradecería.

download the video is no longer available. I would have liked to see it to see how it sounds. Personally, I'm looking for a 34-key thumb piano. I would like to know if anyone from the forum has had any experience with the Homute brand that shows on this website:www.instrumentokalimba.net. Although they seem to be made with high quality materials, I can't find any review of the brand. If someone can provide some information I would appreciate it.
My YT channel was scrubbed (they didn't like some of my music videos, lol). Go to BitChute under my user name CoolGuitarGear. All my videos are there. Actually, if you search for Kalimba, there can't be that many videos to search through. There are models that you can plug in via 1/4 cable, so that you can add effects (which is super trippy). I mic'd mine, which is a pain.

Back