Sept 18th

100%. It's the intellectual equivalent of having ice cream and ding dongs for breakfast every day, and saying it's healthy because it tastes good.

And, to no one's surprise, it's children, women, and the mentally ill that fall prey to "feeling good" rather than "doing good."

They want to feel the moral certitude - and the Goebbels propaganda gives them all the fake, ignorant, childish platitudes of equality and equity the children can handle.
Very well put my friend.

Make up your minds. Is your crew brothers or friends? I can't keep up.

three.jpg

100%. It's the intellectual equivalent of having ice cream and ding dongs for breakfast every day, and saying it's healthy because it tastes good.

And, to no one's surprise, it's children, women, and the mentally ill that fall prey to "feeling good" rather than "doing good."

They want to feel the moral certitude - and the Goebbels propaganda gives them all the fake, ignorant, childish platitudes of equality and equity the children can handle.

So true👍

The real beauty of this brainwashing media method is it’s so perfectly well thought out that the masses actually do believe they make their own minds up and have come to their own decisions…😂😂
… very apparent here too especially when people quote ‘fact check’ or ‘wikipedoяia’ ‘snopes’ 😂😉
It’s the first dead giveaway that someone is not in touch with true reality.

Last edited:
In the year 2050:

"Mommy, today I learned about this brave, heroic group called Antifa, and they saved and protected cities all across the country, and kept everything in order."

"That's great honey," says mom

::dad walks in:: "WHAT?! Who's teaching you this bullshit, lemme see your school book"!

::dad checks the inside cover:: "Published by the Soros/Rockefeller Foundations, Edited by the Clinton Foundation, Approved by the Obama/Biden Administration "...

"Ah no wonder why everything is so ass backwards nowadays"!! Dad says

Back