Sept 18th

Watch em infiltrate to make the conservative party look bad again, just like they did on Jan. 6th. Holding those people in jail with no bond is chinese tatics. They let murderers out in NY and other places :loco: on their own recognizance these days.
Oh no, that wouldn't possibly happen :jerkit:
Standby for Major Burns to insert the "C" word

Watch em infiltrate to make the conservative party look bad again.

It's one thing to have opposing political and social views.
It's completely different having opposing views on reality.

The libs are the ones at fault for making all of the Trump supporters
go mental and beat up cops while breaking into the capitol?

How do you defend the insanity of this?

IT WAS LIVE ON TV for crying out loud.

Be pissed at me all you want but do you look in the mirror and really believe
this fucked up fiction you spew around here all the time?

So was Portland Wisconsin New York Seattle Chicago Los Angeles San Francisco Baltimore New Jersey New York Philadelphia etc etc.

Since when are those who stormed the U.S. Capitol considered conservative?

Screen Shot 2021-09-17 at 10.25.37 AM.png

:oops:

Last edited:
So was Portland Wisconsin New York Seattle Chicago Los Angeles San Francisco Baltimore New Jersey New York Philadelphia etc etc.

Oh sure.
So, because BLM spawned some protests after folks watched for 8 minutes while a cop choked a dude to death,
that gives Trump supporters the OK to break into the US Capitol in the middle of a US election preceding?

HEY! Was it you Trump fucks that infiltrated all the BLM riots and caused all the trouble? I think it was!!!

Oh sure.
So, because BLM spawned some protests after folks watched for 8 minutes while a cop choked a dude to death,
that gives Trump supporters the OK to break into the US Capitol in the middle of a US election preceding?

HEY! Was it you Trump fucks that infiltrated all the BLM riots and caused all the trouble? I think it was!!!
Spawned SOME protests? Jesus

Spawned SOME protests? Jesus

Absolutely LOVE the fact that you guys are looking for any and all excuses to downplay the insurrection.

- Well, BLM did it, why can't we?
- But, BLM made us do it.
- No, BLM dressed up like us and did it too.
- No, BLM only gave us all the Trump stuff to carry during the riot.
- But but but, the cops let us in!
- It was just a protest, why is everyone upset?

Royally fucked up boys.

Absolutely LOVE the fact that you guys are looking for any and all excuses to downplay the insurrection.

- Well, BLM did it, why can't we?
- But, BLM made us do it.
- No, BLM dressed up like us and did it too.
- No, BLM only gave us all the Trump stuff to carry during the riot.
- But but but, the cops let us in!
- It was just a protest, why is everyone upset?

Royally fucked up boys.
Sure Donald, that's it. As I've said before. I in no way support or try to justify the protest on January 6. But I also know that the people in that building were not just Trump supporters. Now, I know you'll say blah blah blah CONSPIRACY because it makes you feel all good n stuff but that just ain't the facts...Jack. Regardless of what your MSM buddies spew out.
What most of us here marvel at is the outrage at that ONE day from the liberals while y'all cup the balls of 2 groups that have caused more death and destruction in this country over the last 2 years or so than should ever have been tolerated.
But you thrive on hipocrisy don't you Donald?

Donnie is just like what`s in the WH right now. They blame and disagree with everyone else that they dont agree with and make all these claims about this and that when they are really describing their own actions. Their just to stupid to see it or its intentional just like Afghanistan. By the way US govt/military dont make those kind of mistakes, all that was intentional just like when obama sent billons in cold hard cash to the other rag heads

Oh sure.

At least on Jan 6th those disgruntled people took their problems to the right place. They went right to the source itself!....where else should have gone to? What other place would have been more appropriate?????!!!

....unlike all the BLM/Antifa that looted, rioted, and destroyed entire city districts and stores (i,e..all the wrong places)

At least on Jan 6th those disgruntled people took their problems to the right place.

Are you fucking serious? They rioted, beat up policemen, and busted into the US Capital
disrupting the Constitutional election process. All cause they were sore losers and got massively
duped by a bunch of liars.

Per the Constitution: Election Nov. 3rd. Results are called and verified by the states.
Parties then have until January 6th to raise any legal issues. Orange boy and his Kraken
team tried that route over 60 times and failed miserably. January 6th was too fucking
late to protest an election loss ACCORDING TO THE US CONSTITUTION.

Disgruntled people in your world view = fucking ignorant domestic terrorists.
Many of whom will rightfully be going to jail.

You whitewash it here all you want.

Last edited:
Are you fucking serious? They rioted, beat up policemen, and busted into the US Capital
disrupting the Constitutional election process. All cause they were sore losers and got massively
duped by a bunch of liars.

Per the Constitution: Election Nov. 3rd. Results are called and verified by the states.
Parties then have until January 6th to raise any legal issues. Orange boy and his Kraken
team tried that route over 60 times and failed miserably. January 6th was too fucking
late to protest an election loss ACCORDING TO THE US CONSTITUTION.

Disgruntled people in your world view = fucking ignorant domestic terrorists.
Many of whom will rightfully be going to jail.

You whitewash it here all you want.
:cry:

Back