Sept 18th

Untitled.png

850 doorways.
Siege lasted 140 minutes.

You do the math.

You are the king of diverting and deflection. You can't answer my simple question because your narrative fails and you just short circuited.
850 doorways. Let's say 1/2 of them are under 24 hr video surveillance.
140 minute siege.

That's over 990 hours of doorway footage.

You think finding some where nothing looks wrong as some sort of proof of anything?

A house almost burns to the ground.
Krull denies this cause someone published a picture of one of the un-burned rooms.

That's how stupid this is.

As long as there's disgraceful January 6th apologist posting around here
I be sticking around and trying to inject as much truth into your BS as possible.

I'll squeeze you into this tomorrow since you certainly belong.

wall.jpg

In case you haven't noticed, I'm the only one interacting with you. Everyone else is tired of you. Take a hint buddy. 🤣

Krull, you asked me a question and I answered it.
You weren't happy with that answer so you asked another one.
If I answer that you'll just keep going.

Maybe you are not an apologist, but why not accept the overwhelming evidence
from that day instead of looking for any tiny cracks you can find to try and make excuses?

I don't give a hoot if the Rig Talk Insurrection crowd is 'tired' of having truth shoved in their faces.

If they keep echoing the fat orange con man's lies - I'll be right here to smack em off side the
head - just like a parent does to a brat child.

See, there's 3 options with brainwashed Trumpsters:

1) Ignore the bastards.
2) Try reasoning nicely with them.
3) Slap them in the face and try to shake them out of it.

You wanna be a brat? Expect a slap.

Last edited:
So true. The lefts biggest issue is zero critical thinking.
Critical thinking? Yikes😑
He he he😂😂, they just repeat what they hear on CNN.
they can’t even conjure up a personal view on their own.
Their programmed brains won’t allow them to connect any of the dots.
“Listen, believe, comply”.
Just the way the state wants them!😉

The lefts biggest issue is zero critical thinking.
The entire left?
Or just those on the left who confront you and your lies?
Psychological projection.
Dude. Are you serious? You and your fellow Trumpsters are the KINGS of projection.
I wish you could see it from the outside looking in like anyone here who's just reading along for entertainment.
It's hilarious - but in a sad kinda way.
Critical thinking.
People in glass houses..............

But you didn't answer my question, you simply diverted and deflected.
I hate when you purposely act obtuse.

I don't know why some cops let some trespassers through doorways. I do know there's tons of pictures and videos of cops trying to keep rioters out.

Why not talk about those Krull? You're looking at a bushel of nice apples and asking me to explain the one rotten one.

It’s just absolutely ludicrous how anybody could believe the BS the main stream media have projected…
Dave said it best, They completely lack the ability of ‘critical thinking’.
Their little acorn brains just can’t get to that level… We are seeing it here first hand…
pathetic, Sad.

Last edited:
Seems odd no?
No.
Remember, about 30 mins. after the building was breached the badly outnumbered cops were ordered to pull back and/or stand down.
Anyways continue with your 1950's TV meme's.

I see you've missed the point. You guys and your election denial thing can kinda squeeze by because
you can keep pointing to some 'supposed' evidence that will eventually prove you right.

Trying to do it with 1/6 is insanely ridiculous because we all watched it LIVE ON TV!!!!

Krull: PAY NO ATTENTION TO EVERYTHING YOU WATCHED THAT DAY!!!

Me: Why?

Krull: Cause my brother CrazyaDave found this new video..............

See how flat out stupid that is?

It’s just absolutely ludicrous how anybody could believe the BS the main stream media have projected…
Dave said it best, They completely lack the ability of ‘critical thinking’.
Their little acorn brains just can’t get to that level… We are seeing it here first hand…
pathetic, Sad.

Dummy lib sheep believe anything the MSM spoon feeds them. In the old days there wasn’t independent journalism to counteract their bullshit.

Back