Seymour Duncan Custom SH-5 Pickup

  • Thread starter Thread starter nitro
  • Start date Start date
Like alot of these post said. I love the Custom in Les Pauls, really nice, like a paf but more output, more aggressive. but I put one in my friends Ibanez and didn't like it. I had one in an epiphone coronet reissue and did not like it. I think it's great in LP's but not really in strat style guitars. If it's actually a Strat though , I have heard people say it sounds good in a real strat.
 
I know about the so called original paf Ed used out of a 61 gibson es335.The Seymour sig pickup is all marketing BS,I tried all that crap its all BS. I just use my ears.
 
I dont hear alnico II magnet pickup on van halen 1(first album),I do hear ceramic magnet.I go by my ears what my sound needs.
 

Similar threads

romanianreaper
Replies
29
Views
3K
SonVolt
SonVolt
Dannyz
Replies
30
Views
1K
Uzi Nein Millimetah
Uzi Nein Millimetah
napalmdeath
Replies
7
Views
1K
Deleted member 8175
D
N
Replies
23
Views
916
midnightlaundry
midnightlaundry
Back
Top