L
lessarti
Well-known member
Alright, for 2026 I have created 7 songs thus far with my friend and vocalist Chris. Him and I have about 7 songs released this year with our band; Aftermath on youtube/spotify/etc.
I wanted to share a couple here for people to enjoy, if you like it great if not that is cool, just thought i would share. We still have about 5 or 6 in the works too and more coming ontop of that as i am on a writing spree.
Please enjoy and thank you in advance for any listens.
I wanted to share a couple here for people to enjoy, if you like it great if not that is cool, just thought i would share. We still have about 5 or 6 in the works too and more coming ontop of that as i am on a writing spree.
Please enjoy and thank you in advance for any listens.