Show your favorite bass you own

Texsunburst59

Texsunburst59

Well-known member
I’m not really a bass player, but I keep 3 basses in the home studio just in case.

My son plays pretty good bass, and uses them from time to time.

This is definitely our favorite bass of the 3.

‘74 Fender beat to phuck Jazz bass

I know a lot of you guys also own basses, so show them.

IMG_5659.jpeg
IMG_5661.jpeg
 
I’m not really a bass player, but I keep 3 basses in the home studio just in case.

My son plays pretty good bass, and uses them from time to time.

This is definitely our favorite bass of the 3.

‘74 Fender beat to phuck Jazz bass

I know a lot of you guys also own basses, so show them.

View attachment 461964View attachment 461965
Whoever owned that must've worn some pretty serious bracelets or cuffs while playing. Either that or they played stabscotch with their bass as the backstop.
 
Whoever owned that must've worn some pretty serious bracelets or cuffs while playing. Either that or they played stabscotch with their bass as the backstop.

I’ve always wondered what Fender custom shop would charge to get that type of heavy relic wear.

I’m sure those greedy bastards would want $6k+ 😂
 
Last edited:
Back
Top