Show your favorite bass you own

I do have solo pics. Here's the Jazz.

jvk2o8y.jpeg

That’s just BEAUTIFUL !!!!!!!

Thanks for posting that pic.

The solo pic definitely does it justice.
 
the only bass i have is a cheap squier p bass with steve harris pups. It's not great or anything but it's very sentimental as it belonged to a friend who passed away a couple years back. I use it on every single recording or demo I do.

View attachment 462012

DT, sometimes basses with sentimental value ,mean way more than a high dollar fancy bass that means nothing to you.

I bet you’ll never ever sell it.
 
DT, sometimes basses with sentimental value ,mean way more than a high dollar fancy bass that means nothing to you.

I bet you’ll never ever sell it.

Nope, would never ever sell it

My buddy who owned it had plenty of money and expensive gear but would tour with this cheap squier pbass with a decent pickup :hys:

He didn't even use a gig bag or case; he would literally throw this thing into the backs of pickup trucks

Somehow, for whatever reason, it sounds phenomenally good, intonates well, and is as rock solid as a cheap bass can be

He had a really horrific stroke and passed, and it's all I have of him, and I use it to make music all the time 🤷‍♂️
 
Nope, would never ever sell it

My buddy who owned it had plenty of money and expensive gear but would tour with this cheap squier pbass with a decent pickup :hys:

He didn't even use a gig bag or case; he would literally throw this thing into the backs of pickup trucks

Somehow, for whatever reason, it sounds phenomenally good, intonates well, and is as rock solid as a cheap bass can be

He had a really horrific stroke and passed, and it's all I have of him, and I use it to make music all the time 🤷‍♂️
That’s awesome that that bass has that much meaning and a connection to your friend.
 
Back
Top