Singer for collabs

MKibanez

Hey guys, do you know any forum or website that I could find male or female signer for distant Rock songs collabs, as AC DC, Whitesnake, Queensryche etc?

Thanks for the input.

I know a few guys who have found jamming partners on bandmix.com, seems like the place most people are going toward due to social distancing stuff

I assume you mean Singer not signer ?
Not trying to be the NAZI just don't want to chime in on something I know nothing about .

Check out Fiverr.com
I hired a singer for $30 and she did a great job and was good to work with. A fun project.

MKibanez":282d5czk said:
stratjacket":282d5czk said:
Check out Fiverr.com
I hired a singer for $30 and she did a great job and was good to work with. A fun project.

Thanks

Just make sure you spell it right. I think you’re looking for a singer...a signer is something completely different.

Webb":3gxgc3hr said:
MKibanez":3gxgc3hr said:
stratjacket":3gxgc3hr said:
Check out Fiverr.com

Thanks

Just make sure you spell it right. I think you’re looking for a singer...a signer is something completely different.

Loll sorry about that, English is not my first language :confused: Singer for sure

MKibanez":bdxrx3rb said:
Webb":bdxrx3rb said:
MKibanez":bdxrx3rb said:
stratjacket":bdxrx3rb said:
Check out Fiverr.com

Thanks

Loll sorry about that, English is not my first language :confused: Singer for sure

@MKibanez, You can edit the Subject and change to singer if it helps

Back