Smallbox pedal

GOHOINC

Seems a little inappropriate to ask, but I'm ok with that. I'm sure there are delays given everything that's gone on in recent months. Any updates on when the smallbox pedal might be released?

Folks are starting to say the Twin Sister amp (also announced at Winter NAMM 2020) is going to be shipping in September.
Might the Smallbox-OD be around the same time?

Bucksears":1edbriif said:
Folks are starting to say the Twin Sister amp (also announced at Winter NAMM 2020) is going to be shipping in September.
Might the Smallbox-OD be around the same time?

Be great if it starts to ship in September, looking forward to trying that pedal out!!

The pedal came today, very nice pedal with plenty of crunch and clarity. only spent a short time with it but it sounds great from what I've tried

Here is a little sample tone, this is just the lower gain toggle position. Amp is my Blues Junior IV with a Greenback and the guitar is my Player Tele. Sorry the clip is nothing special I just stuck my phone in front of the amp.

Last edited:
I kind of prefer that, it's more representative of the sound of the amp in the room.

Beg to differ, sounds really good.

Now I'm curious to hear how the highest gain sounds.

The higher gain mode gets a bit more saturated but nothing extreme, I've only tested it with single coils but I'm sure if I plug in my PRS McCarty it will make for some easy shredding :rock:

The pedal came today, very nice pedal with plenty of crunch and clarity. only spent a short time with it but it sounds great from what I've tried

Here is a little sample tone, this is just the lower gain toggle position. Amp is my Blues Junior IV with a Greenback and the guitar is my Player Tele. Sorry the clip is nothing special I just stuck my phone in front of the amp.

That sounds fucking fantastic to me

Sounds good, man!
Really good!
I'm still trying to understand how someone sold it online if it was not even released. You're a lucky man!! ????

Back