So i heard/saw a Diezel Herbert finally

jesserides2005":2mjjfnzf said:
This thread will die when you edit your OP to say, " I finally heard a Diezel & it was the best friggin amp I've ever heard in my Life!"......or something like that! :LOL: :LOL:

:cheers:

:hys:

van hellion":qf85d53p said:
lead channel- the 3rd channel is amazing, i may be in the minority but i get the exact lead tone i want, dark thick with enough umph and bite to get through the mix. actually my lead tone is the favorite sound i get from my diezels. different strokes for different folks i guess.

and as far as price goes, yeah they cost alot here, but there are guys over seas paying stupid insane amounts of coin for american made products, like mesa's. its the shipping thing not peter over pricing his heads ;)

A Wood

I LOVE YOUR LEAD TONE ANDY !!!! :worship: :worship: :inlove:

Matt, listen to Victim. the solo flat out KILLS. this is how Herbie sounds. it should be on diezel's website IMNSHO. https://www.myspace.com/downfromup :rock:

Kind of a tribute quote in the spirit of Djimon Hounsou, who portraid Juba in the movie Gladiator:

All things must die, and so shall this thread one day...................but not today................not today............... :LOL: :LOL:

DIEZEL HERBERT RULZ!!! :rock: :LOL: :LOL: :D ;)

If this was HC, it would be ROOLZ BROOTALZ!!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Back