So, what do you guys do for a living?

Fund manager; statistical arbitrage in the volatility space and with a global macro component. I stare at squiggly lines all day and read private intelligence/analysis reports.
Hey, I read intelligence reports too!

But then we use then to plot bad guys' demise 😁

Chief Engineer, which is a fancy name for ‘the guy who gets blamed for everything’. :ROFLMAO:

I run a 500,000 sq foot commercial campus, mainly overseeing the maintenance side of things, for a property management company. Some days I’m not even focused on maintenance and more the tenant/babysitting/kissing ass side of things.

I started here as a regular maintenance guy after getting a bullshit HVAC certification that taught me nothing, busted my ass for a year and a half and they promoted me to Chief Engineer when my previous boss proved to be a liability. It’s a highly stressful job, I’m on-call 24/7 and have been for 4 years now. I have a staff of 4 guys with far more experience than I have, but our jobs are very different. I came from the restaurant business with a lot of management/customer service experience, which is the only thing I excel at in my position.

I would like to hear more about this part :yes:
Canal boat parties / raves / metal shows etc!

An old trick we used to do on tourists was get one of the strippers to put a peeled banana between her legs, then the tourist would wear boxers only and roller blades, we'd push the tourist towards the stripper to try eat the banana, then last minute the stripper would move and open the fire exit. The guy would roll into the street naked. Classic.

Canal boat parties / raves / metal shows etc!

An old trick we used to do on tourists was get one of the strippers to put a peeled banana between her legs, then the tourist would wear boxers only and roller blades, we'd push the tourist towards the stripper to try eat the banana, then last minute the stripper would move and open the fire exit. The guy would roll into the street naked. Classic.
That's a fucking 300 IQ move.

I work in Healthcare IT as a Lead Financial Analyst - which means I got an MBA and added to my engineering so that I can translate financial requirements into system solutions. Sounds glamorous. It is not. Actually started my career at NASA. Sounds glamorous. It was not.
In addition, I have a small YT channel called GearGasms that brings in about $150 a month so that counts as a job, I guess.

That reminds me of Rory Alexander.

2nd-highest YouTube earner in the UK and all he does is stream Gran Turismo 9-5, Monday to Friday. :rock:

Back