So With Shitty YT Demos Being A Current Hot Topic Right Now...

@DanTravis62

Your new avatar in case it sticks.
On January 9th everyone can pick a new username - check your profile.

bug.png

Attachments

• d5ae54a10753b0a8e478ba83cd68d235.jpg
    d5ae54a10753b0a8e478ba83cd68d235.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
It's okay I killed off the book. It had to go because these guys have basically cyberstalked the living shit out of the project everywhere.

It's gone. I can start anew because I am anonymous.

…..so like…. You’re still here or??? Because I could’ve sworn you said you were leaving.

…..so like…. You’re still here or??? Because I could’ve sworn you said you were leaving.

Hey, before he leaves and we all forget, what's the size and weight on that prize so I can get postage?

I'll pass them on to my grandkids in case they're ever collectable and worth some Big Bucks.

:ROFLMAO:
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

okay i might actually do this

If only everyone knew they could change them back after one week.

It'd be like some heavy metal knucklehead social experiment.

The more I think about it the more I'm laughing at the possibilities!

"And playing the part of TheToneDog last week was DanTravis62. Take a bow Dan."

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I had to.

The doxxing threats are obviously real if they think I am Donnie. They hinted at it. It got liked. I saw what they did to that man's family from Facebook.

Fuck that.

Outta here. That's evil shit. Not guitar.

LOL no one thinks youre donnie, its just a forum joke now.

I thought you were leaving?

Whenever a video starts with a punchline/teaser that is shown later in the video, and goes to a stupid opening channel introduction, instead of just starting with the beginning of the video.... I'm out.

And that's if I make it through the 15 second long ad...which I've backed out of many times just because of that.

I had to.

The doxxing threats are obviously real if they think I am Donnie. They hinted at it. It got liked. I saw what they did to that man's family from Facebook.

Fuck that.

Outta here. That's evil shit. Not guitar.
Dude, grow a pair, suck it up and move on, but don’t leave RT. I can guarantee that nobody is doxxing you. Honestly, nobody gives a real fuck to bother to do it. Donnie takes a lot of shit and gives it back, but he hasn’t announced he can’t take it and is leaving.

Back